Europe GB - CLOSED!

Cant wait to get mine! Thanks for the hype :slight_smile:

1 Like

How many of us are still wating for some parts we paid for? Iā€™m missing one set of wheels and again there is no communication with Ajay

He has sent all except one. Or thatā€™s what he said to me last friday.

Finally received my package today. But wheels and belts are missing ā€¦:disappointed:

1 Like

I think mine got also delivered today but currently Iā€™m at another city. Will be back to check probably on friday.

Does anybody know how is the charger plug called? My battery didnā€™t have one, so I have to find it

If Iā€™m not wrong is called ā€œjackā€

Its a DC Plug.

this one?

yea, there are different sizes to the inner ā€œrodā€ 2.1mm or 2.5mm in general. Youā€™ll have to check that :slight_smile:

2.5mm :surfer::football: 10 character

Oh damn, Iā€™m rebuying half of the stuff of the battery because ajay didnā€™t send the right stuff. These freaking connectors cost 10 euros on Amazon in 2.5mm version :cold_sweat: Edit, I think I found it, if itā€™s the right one http://m.ebay.it/itm/2-5mm-x-5-5mm-Round-Panel-Chasis-Mount-Female-Socket-DC-Connector-Jack-Plug-/252262651425?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20150519202400%26meid%3D89605c8dd3074b0f8dc7dbee84018e01%26pid%3D100408%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D25%26sd%3D321167655243&_trksid=p2056116.c100408.m2460

Really?? Usually 1 euro in the electroshop of the cornerā€¦

Yeah I just donā€™t have an electroshop on the corner and Amazon only sells them 5 at the time. I was trying to find stuff on Amazon.it cause with prime I can have most of the stuff in 2 days, while eBay takes weeks, but itā€™s killing my budget. Btw, have you found the packaging on the remote receiver as bad as I did? It has 2 bent pins, I can easily bent them back straight, but that shouldnā€™t happen

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252033726725 They are male and female from UK, maybe in a week you have it. I hope its not delaying too much your ride.

1 Like

Thanks man! Donā€™t worry about the delay, Iā€™ve started thus build in October, after more than half a year, waiting a month more ore a month less doesnā€™t change much, I just want to have it ready for the summer. Still waiting for a vesc, 10awg (do you know where to find it cheap and fast in Europe?), xt90 (13 euros for 6 on Amazon, not very cheap) and a balance jst 10s connector (only found one On eBay from China)

I find the best quality and price of 10awg, xt90, and screwsā€¦in hobbyking and they ship from Belgium or Netherlands

Hobbykingā€™s silicon wire is great and cheap. In my local store it is something like 30e or more per meter.

Hi everyone, I am a bit confused to what is happening right now. I sent a big order when it all started and paid in time, I have had contact with @ajaynagra asking how everything is going and checking this post from time to time. But this is starting to worry me a lot, I spent around 500ā‚¬ on the order, I live in Europe and I ordered batteries. Last email I sent to him was Feb 18 and he said he would let me know when my package was sent. Has everyone recieved their package or tracking code yet? Should I email him again? @Tuomalar you said he sent all except one, do you know which one it was? Really appreciate if you can help me.

He didnā€™t mention any names. You should PM Ajay. He did sent tracking code to me, but i donā€™t know did he sent it to everybody.