European parts, new and used!

Spain…post updated

How used are the batteries? And what are the size parameters?

Hi, interested in the battery pack and the 50e motor. Are they still available? Will pay 150 plus shipping.

I have a potential buyer for the battery but beens waiting two weeks…if he doesn´t pay by tomorrow it´s they are both yours

Still interested in battery

Do you still have motor mounts ?

Sorry, I already bought it about one week ago. He hasn’t shipped it yet, though

No hassle, enjoy!

DIY v 3 mount for caliber truck -80

How much?

Batteries 26650 cells 7s2p with bms w/ switch, temp sensor- 9000mah- 100 each -one remaining

With charger? Dimensions?

Updates. Price blowout.

Pair of Paris tucks - one with wheels/ motor and drivetrain, other with welded mount - 120 euros plus shipping from Spain.

COMPLETE Kit Single drive kit / with mount for upgrade to dual diagonal built in!!! new never built - 250 euros plus shipping.

Drive train - Paris welded mounts and trucks w/ two wheels

ESC - torqueboard with most recent firmware flashed and UBEC for reciever

Li- ion Battery with bms and charger

All you need to complete is a board two wheels and enclosure! Someone take these please. Or make me a reasonable offer. For 20 more I can throw in a set of 4 white 90 mm Abec clones!

Hey monkey! do you still have available the Emax??

yes sir, sitting pretty

cool!! Can you ship 1 to Portugal?? How much??

Motor is 85 plus shipping - probably 10euros or so

Could you give some more info on the batteries? how many times used, cell voltage, brand, max amp draw per cell, etc

The battery is never used: here are the specs

Li-ion battery 7s2p- 9000 Ah, 25.9 V w/ BMS, battery charge monitor, and switch laptop wall plug charger I am 95 kg and run a 6355 enertion motor with a 15 mm belt on 90 ABEC clones and 14-36 gearing…I get around 10 km and have hit max speeds of 38 km/hhr

I bought three of these from what was bubblegum boards - a vendor in the early days of DIY when Jason and enertion were cutting their teeth over of endless sphere. I beat the piss out of one - taking it up and down some longer hills - had BMS cut the discharge a few times- I eventualy eventually overheated my torqueboard HV ESC 12s and it still give good power when charge.

I hooked up a second of these to power my Seahawk build

and the board moves (the bigger motor helps too !!! Haven’t even tripped the bms yet with draw. So far these have been a great investment for me. I have two new 10s4p’s now so I figure I can let this last one go to someone else

Hi @monkey32,

I already contacted you via private message, but maybe you didnt see that? Is there an update on the battery sale? :slight_smile:

Kind regards