Evolve GTX / 10s8p / Landyachtz Switchblade 40

I saw many people do that . But I am wondering if I can use a different motor but same or similar kV Like 149kv alienpower or other company made

Is that a 50mm or 60mm motor ? What’s the rated amp draw ?

the deck looks sick, it’s fairly flexiable from my understanding?

1 Like

People replace the evolve motors routinely.

Basically when the terrible evolve motor explodes and evolve blocks your email address when you ask for help you replace them with 5056 150kv racerstars (you can use 200kv but it’s not recommended or needed afaik) it’s just a straight swap.

I’m not bitter at all guys :rofl:

4 Likes

What rear light are you using?

How do you like the deck? I’m thinking of swapping the stock deck for the switchblade 40”.

I would like to hear your thoughts

very nice…love it.

1 Like

Hey man, how did your range test go? Super interested to hear how that battery setup worked with an AT setup.

This is a really late reply but I plan on using the switchblade enclosure and wanted to use at wheels, what size wheels are you running? Do you have wheelbite?

Hey,

I can’t figure out how I to PM you. Would you be willing to share the file you used for the battery tray extender? Also how do you have everything fitting? Do you have a staggered battery? Sorry for so many questions I’m just planing on doing a similar build without changing the deck.

Gmail is : [email protected]

Thanks, Blake