Evolve pulley on Caliber trucks

Nah you’re on the right track, don’t go bolt through when these push ins are available now, its not just aesthetics which are affected, balancing out the bolts can be either really simple or a real pain in the ass depending on how lucky you are. Unbalanced bolts will lead to wobble which will ruin your belts at best.

@JLabs version will work on your truck with the nut flipped.

As a torqueboards pulley user I’d easily go for the bkb version. Had a hell of a time installing them straight. Are you using just regular torqueboard caliber clones or the 218mm version?

Just the regular…I’ve used the TB trucks for over a year now, what are the original caliber trucks?

Well currently theres the caliber 2’s made by the company and then a bunch of different “clone” trucks out there including the TBtrucks. But TB also makes an extended version which has an extended axle 218mm is what they call it. Either way this fits on all of them the caveat being if you don’t have an extended axle you will probably need to flip the wheel nut or the thread wont engage on the nylon part of the locknut.

Not a huge deal but if you want the core of the wheel to be seen that means the pulley needs to be secured somewhere else using a bearing typically. This is why pretty much every eskate set of trucks uses an extended axle of some sort.

The Jlabs pulley seems to be the best of both worlds by using an extended bearing between the wheel and pulley to save precious axle space. Only downside i could think of is its another part to replace that is different from the rest, and it is harder to install than just a full bearing pulley.

But in exchange offers interchangeable gearing and hub adapters if you ever need.