Evolve Skateboards - New Board - GT Carbon!

Yeah I definitely would love to just buy all of the stuff from Enertion but then I’d have a Raptor basically…which I already have on order lol

Idk, I kinda want to go ahead an put in the order for chaka’s motors / VESC but still hesitating due to the battery potentially not coming anytime soon…if it doesn’t ship till end of june or july I might as well pre-order the carbon at that point. Based on how Jason’s schedule is going, he just finished all of february’s raptor orders, so at this pace he should technically be shipping mine in August which isn’t horrible – but definitely would build something in the meantime

Different deck and bushings… Just get a @torqueboards 12s esc

And whatever motors and just have a rat rod of boards and it’s the one you let your friends use when you wanna ride with someone…and since you built it…you know it can keep up… BOOM

His site is so disorganized I’m not sure which is which…do you have a link? lol

I guess I could do a single motor set up with chaka’s motor and get similar torque buy doing the gear ratio thing he mentioned… I would do a different deck too, got a shit ton of bushings. What would you suggest for batteries/enclosures besides Enertion’s? Or should I just get the pro3 and hope it ships

1 Like

Bro you can write…Start a build thead of what you are looking to accomplish…hopes…dreams…wishes…

That way we can stop crapping all over this thread before the monitor-nazies start storming this thread lol

Lol yeah I’m lazy but ok…thanks

Just do it that way we can focus and help

I am, just gathering my hopes dreams and wishes atm :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Mr_Mahal My site is disorganized :frowning: I agree with ya! lmfao…

I plan on updating it soon. I’m available on Live Chat too if you need guidance.

Just not very beginner friendly lol… Still getting used to all of the terms… Once I’m done making this build thread I’ll probably reach out, thanks!

@Mr_Mahal I gave up on finding info out and this thread. I’m just waiting for May 25th to get the real info… And now with the boosted board 2 being announced tomorrow, i think by end of May you can have a pretty solid idea of what complete board is best in market and which one you can actually get shipped. Also lost hope of getting a raptor anytime soon, people who ordered in Feb are still not getting full shipping info (well some aren’t at least). I honestly thought I’d have a raptor this month since my shipping estimate was April.

Building your own is a great idea too, I’d have one complete from a big company to do commuting etc and build one as a hobby/fun project… And who knows, you might get good and end up building better boards than the commercial ones.

1 Like

If u use the vesc ur gaurenteed a better board at half the price of all these slick looking pre made boards

If I will eventually have the raptor (which has a VESC) wouldn’t that be overkill? lol Too many decisions :disappointed_relieved:

Anything with a vesc and 10s on FOC. Quiet efficient fast and powerful. If u haven’t ridden a boosted as soon as you get it you’ll find yourself sitting on full throttle non-stop…and then ur battery is dead

Sigh…yeah I sold my d+ 2 weeks ago… Not so sure I want to go back to 20mph :confused: when I remember how much it pained me…

Fine fine fine…lol

Evolve have just advised USA shipping of the GT will start from end of June… Anyone for Christmas in July?

I think is was already known info. It’s a pretty generic email and has a caveat at the end.

“Pre-Orders open 25th May, Shipping from late June. Check with your distributer for date specific to your region.”

Nope. Its solid. USA will have GT boards end of june.

Not according to Evolve USAs rep

Yeah @OwenGrady I’ve contacted USA reps and they’ve said they expect late fall…unless you have email proof. Some distribs will get it earlier…BUT then again the FB rep and youtube rep both said check back with them on the 25th…even though they already told me I’m SOL…I don’t know but I really hope they do