FatBoy Mini Sparky Switch 50A - 200A 100V PreCharged Anti-Spark Switch

would you mind sharing the schematics? i’m doing a mouser order and need to reach 50€ for free shipping:)

Really cool work :wink:

I don’t understand how my product schematics are related with your mouser free shipping?

1 Like

This is not an OS thing like the Vedder/Fechter AS.

i want to built a brake chopper, parts cost me 20€, i need an antispark too and would like one with a soft latching switch. so i doubt i could built this. no interest in making any profit with your design just deadbug one or two for myself:)

i know, i just asked:)

1 Like

It’s not just schematic, it involves programming too, so sorry if you want this you will have to wait until it’s available to buy.

@Maxid yes this one is not OS

no problem thanks anyways, will make one myself then;)

Just a quick question before I do some changes to the board, would someone be interested in this “push to start” feature on this switch?

3 Likes

Nice job, any posible preview about pricing ? is the button area PCB soldered or there are pins to wire the button ?

Keep me updated on this ! Again I’m also willing to guinea pig for your design :beers:

Can’t imagine anybody saying no to that. Optimally there should be a way to use both - a switch or the push to start.

1 Like

At least 14 people would like that feature

1 Like

Any update on this? I’ll be looking to buy one soon but if they are going to be a while ill have to go with something else.

Thanks for all your work.

Should be available in around 1-2 weeks :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • 2 weeks later - Hi there @Kug3lis Sorry gotta ask :stuck_out_tongue: couldn’t wait any longer are they operationnal ?

We are waiting for parts to arrive and will be available to buy :wink:

By the way didn’t ask but what would be (roughly) the price on this ?

It should be in several price tiers based on current capacity you need.

Today we received parts and PCB left some changes for the firmware and it should be available by the end of week.

1 Like

Make a 20s version thank you very much :yum:

Well if you dont use push to start feature, you can use it until max mosfet voltage which is 100 :slight_smile:

1 Like