Can i get an abec adaptor too?

Im so excited!!!

1 Like
4 Likes

Nylon 6x2 tires suitable for Bergmeister wheels :grin:

4 Likes

Purchased! Looking forward to receive it! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ho nice! Looks like the 1st prototype I have tested (I find it not so easy to use/set the kit to compare with your actual urethane wheels adaptor.)

So, this is over? :smiley: Good! What made you change your mind? Have you taken time to ride it?

I have done some more testing since the 1st 50kms. I feel more and more in confidence with the Nano-drive on AT wheels.

I have another newer video uploading :wink:

4 Likes

How do you find the torque compared to 107mm @Riako? I would like to see an acceleration test on the bergs :slight_smile:

1 Like

I donā€™t really know (I havenā€™t tested this kit with urethan, and I have ridden 107 with 5065 140kv only), but here with the 6374 130kV the torque itā€™s pretty awesome, direct, like the brake too compare to belt :smile: but itā€™s more noisy.

4 Likes

Looks pretty good, im looking forward to trying it out, Iā€™m gonna be on 6374 190kv also 1:2.6 currently, but thinking of changing to 1:2.8 as the projected speeds are crazy.

2 Likes

I have the 1:3 AT version with hubs, any chance you can make an adapter for bergmeister wheels for the gear in that?

6 Likes

Nano coming back into stock at all? Cheers

Pre-Orders will now . Estimated delivery in end of March .

hey, you maybe miss my questions upper :

3 Likes

%25McgognBSXCeXmTplTRsFA_thumb_a

5 Likes

Is that going to be printed on the newly minted adaptors? :grinning::rofl:

7 Likes

Lovely machining as always

1 Like

That should fit on 230/240 :slight_smile: @3DServisas could consider this and make it as limited edition :smiley:

@Kug3lis Is there a time limit on the nano drive group buy pre order price? Dont get paid till next week and I saw the price reduction for the pre orders. I donā€™t want to miss out but my Esk8 budget is tapped out for the week

:wink:

papa kugs told you they would be fine didnā€™t he? Nice work as always. Yet to play with gear drives but its on my agenda.

1 Like