FatBoy Nano Urethane Gear Drive 1:2.6

I also found it locally. Paid $15. Found it at a hardware store that sold car parts, scooter parts and other random overpriced shit from China.

yea most of the time its those small mom and pops shops that carry the hard to find random stuff/parts you need haha. Found some tiny grub screws I needed for a motor pulley back then after going to countless hardware storesā€¦

Hi everyone!

Received my drive today and it feels and looks awesome! Money really well spent :+1:

Only issue iā€™m having, is that I canā€™t press my flywheel clones on the wheel pulley. Think itā€™s because the core is a bit thicker than normal abec 11 flywheels. Could probably be fixed with a bit of drilling. Just thought iā€™d let everyone know.

Anyways, awesome work @3DServisas & @Kug3lis ! Keep up the good work!

IMG_3941

4 Likes

Wheel hub adapters are hard fit. You need to hard press them in so no movement.

1 Like

I definitely didnā€™t press very hard. Will try that. Just looks like there is not enough room for the core when comparing the wheel adapter and wheel core with a screw.

Tried pressing but it didnā€™t go in. Iā€™m afraid if I press any harder I will break something. This is what I mean with the screw.

IMG_3944 IMG_3945

1 Like

Is this a 107mm flywheel ? It not hard press on the Kegel core I have test. Just normal easy fit.

Itā€™s 90mm flywheel CLONES. Clones core are a bit thicker than Abec 11 flywheels

1 Like

ha ok ! You want to ride with 90mm ? If I was in the flat perfect Paris street I could make a test with 90mm too, but where Iā€™m now absolutely no way :smile:

1 Like

You need to drill them out or buy genuine wheels with smaller spokes.

1 Like

90mm no way. I was planning to use 100mm MBS wheels (big spoke) but might change to 107mm abec 11 (smaller spoke).

1 Like

Was just in the Websiteā€¦ whenā€™s the next round? Or can I snag a set from current batch?

You can buy right now .Sending next day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

By chance mini also in stock ? Canā€™t deckde between the two

1 Like

Out of stock Mini .

Used the Nano on the track with dual 6374 and 80A battery, alot of different riders and weight did try it. Still look new after! IMG_20190219_095309_965 received_2128772383871506 received_259935761574186

9 Likes

Any video? :eyeglasses:

1 Like

What grease is that?

1 Like

Yes 2 newest videos on the Instagram www.instagram.com/Bioboards_eskate

The grease is a copy of molykote g67

1 Like

Sounds great!

Are you using the printmaster grease?