Limited quantity available

100 and my moneys yours :wink: :rofl: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Well plastic ones are 120€ :smiley:

1 Like

Exactly! :expressionless:

Any photos of these hubs with gummies on? @kug3lis? :grin:

1 Like

We never got them as they there always on pre-order or etc stuff…

1 Like

okay guess I gotta wait till someone finally puts Gummies on these hubs as I don’t think I have the budget to do so right now.(was gonna put 6.5" like your premade build photos)

1 Like

@Kug3lis I can put gummies on em and take a picture, pro-bono, just send me the hubs :wink:

1 Like

haha, yeah right :smiley:

its probably to painful but is there a possibility of you making a drive that can take thane and these hubs?

I’m sure I’m not alone in wanting both lol

1 Like

I was talking yesterday with @3DServisas and we are bit scared that M3 Bolts on urethane gear will either break off or will pull out from the thread as wheel hub is bit big compared to urethane wheel hub adapter.

2 Likes

if you wanted to make a prototype you found yourself a tester right here ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope you’re definitely not alone :grin:

1 Like

Like I said, urethane drive it’s too small for big wheel hubs, and M3 will probably brake off :slight_smile:

I do wish there were other urethane options for these hubs other than Trampa Gummies. Its pretty much the only option to go urethane on these hubs including Trampa hubs :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I think there are possibility to ask someone like @captainjez to make a urethane wheel for wheel hubs but I imagine minimum order quantity would be like 100 sets or etc

3 Likes

Yeah just imagine, boa urethane on CNC aluminum hubs. That would easily overtake gummies as I don’t have too much confidence on their formula yet even if theyre marketed at around 77a(i think)

I’d like them in their red mmMmmmmmm

@captainjez This is probably a untapped market for urethane wheels and its only Trampa(again from what I know) who makes urethane on hubs!

1 Like

From my ride time on the gummies i’d say they were well above my expectations, wear and tare is very low and never got wheel bites or chips on em. But when riding bigger wheels, pneus just offers the peak comfort, that and the ability to plow thru curbs and potholes is just way to valueble imo. Unless the board is street specific with nice pavement, I’m never going back to thane.

1 Like

All good points which is why im foing foe pneumies on first then pick up gummies or whatever is available after.

And oddly enough trampa pneumies are cheaper than gummies by 10 or 20€ i think based on the site

I was at the exact same mindset as you, switching to gummies is going to be nice and I can pick and choose as I like between the two etc. Just the amount of vibration that vanishes from using pneus makes life alot easier and even tho i took great care when building everything into the enclosure, I dont even worry on tearing on the stuff inside from vibrations etc. Which is also a huge plus.

The only downside I have noted with the pneus is that they’re slightly larger in diameter and are bouncier. So the energy needed to propell forward is higher. Something I noticed on battery time. I had alot more range on the gummies.

1 Like