Favourite esk8 deck youv owned?

whats the best esk8 deck youv owned?

1 Like

Loaded Vanguard

2 Likes

I’m pretty fond of my Hi5ber Overtaker with the micro-drop and concave shape.

3 Likes

nice they look sick wish they had a eu retailer

Loaded Vanguard, trampa street/urban carver deck, trampa holypro 35 mountain board deck. Three way Tie for 1st place

1 Like

I am a set up junkie. I switch my decks a lot. Granted I get and own a lot of boards dutue my sport (downhill).

Favourite boards out of many. In no particular order.

1.) The racer - Bombsquad pocket ace.

2.) Locked in to the maximum - Vecter original

3.) Compromise for comfort - Jet vulcan kick 37.7

4.) The cruiser with kicktail - BC barracuda

1 Like

Definitely the Loaded Tan Tien. Feels like floating on a god damn cloud. Next product I’m going to do is definitely going to be a dual belt drive with a bamboo composite deck just like the Loaded Tan Tien. It’s just too fun and confidence inspiring!

2 Likes

Jet spud for sure.

1 Like

have you made an esk8 with each? really like the jet Vulcan kick any idea the weight?and would you recommend?

Hi5ber Zenith

2 Likes

Made one with eatch deck ye. Weight is fairly light / average. Have no number for you though.

The Jet vulcan is great. Gives you alot for the somewhat cheap price, can definetly recommend it.

Currently in use:

1 Like

So everyone is aware

Vanguard was 2002 the first flex deck of its kind

Dervish sama was 2007 and is a drop through vanguard with beefed up noses. Loaded made a few beta vanguards as drop through, but the boards cracked down the center when struck on the nose or tail, so loaded reinforced it. And the dervish sama was born

Tan Tein was 2011(I think) and is a Dervish sama with functional kicks

2015 the Icarus…all that shoved into one board… With variable mid section concave and wheel flares

I’ve ridden them all except the Icarus which will be here Friday. And it will be my next build. There’s nothing quite like vertically laminated bamboo.

3 Likes

Yep. Quite nothing like them for sure. My roommate had an Icarus, and although I couldn’t push board to save my life, the downhill coasting of the deck was just superb. My memory sucks, so I’m not able to get an idea about how it compares to the Tan Tien.

1 Like

I’m hoping amazeballs. Like all of its predecessor.

BTW another FYI: Loaded is vertical laminated bamboo flex decks Rayne is vertically laminated bamboo speedboards

If your like me an only ride bamboo and need a speedboard (Freeride/DH) check out Rayne.

1 Like

Losten to this guy. Lol

Rayne makes awesome boards (no wonder our local hero and wolrd champion also rides rayne). Their lineup is so divers that for all skill levels, needs and budgets you get a sick ride.

Fortune v3 especially (dee-lite if you can afford it) has so far been my favourite board together with landyachtz Ramathorn. They have been the most amazing boards I ever had.

2 Likes

Ughhh now I want a Rayne… since I want to bring a decent board to prosumers for a reasonable price (1000 USD) I’ll likely develop my own bamboo composite deck somewhere in China. Then I’ll have the board assembled in the US. A big part in electric skateboards is that flex, which really does make you feel more confident when you ride. As such, Hopefully I can develop an easily replicable layup. The one from DIYEboard looks like a good start…

1 Like

Wait till the end of the year Rayne posts boards up to 60% off

This was last years

Also note Rayne and Loaded both have a B Stock section year round

1 Like

I use this beauty, Its sturdy and has deep wells for your feet. https://www.tactics.com/sector-9/fault-line-395-platinum-longboard-deck Edit: I forgot to post the link .-.

Yeah I saw, in intending to give the blemished DB Longboards Coreflex decks a look. 120 USD for a bamboo composite hybrid deck with integrated bashguards is a pretty good deal.

1 Like

DB longboards and Jaseboards great flex decks too

1 Like