Fetts Vet , (first build) 12s4p(lol) - 6374x2 - 190kv - surfrodz - hummie deck - blah blah blah

Damn you’re building a hell of a first eboard… Fuck yeah welcome to the club for real now :grinning:

2 Likes

I have the shirt… sporting @psychotiller gear while I ride.

Can I call myself a leader now? XD

@mmaner I’ll join that corner if it actually has 7 boards

4 Likes

A shirt is a quality piece, but hats denote true leadership qualities.

4 Likes

I want to see you in a downhill stance with both a helmet and that hat on :joy:

Maybe Dave should just start a clothing line…

5 Likes

Yeah, how many are operational right meow, hmmm???

1 Like

Shut up, I said I was gonna go cry with them, not rise them. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Definitely…cod pieces and … Ummmm … I can’t think of anything else.

1 Like

All Lickety Flippety, drinking milk from a saucer

4 Likes

One cod piece on the way Mike!!

4 Likes

Rofl, r u gonna vacuum form it? Sounds painful :grinning:

3 Likes

USPS Tracking 9405809699937892445002

1 Like

Holy shit, I’m afraid now :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Just spray it with disinfectant first bahahaha!

3 Likes

Lolololol. I can see the future… A chain of packages back and forth full of inappropriate stuff we have to explain to our wives.

"Baby, it’s a joke I swear, truly. I mean isn’t a hot pink 22in strap on with Kung fu grip funny? "

5 Likes

Hahahaha :grin:

1 Like

@psychotiller @mmaner off topic, reported :roll_eyes: Lol

4 Likes

20180612_141419 20180717_235333 9c137546df6716cbd54731060d47c86bfb19c5d4_1_666x500

Three whole photos. Trying to decide if I want to change all the connectors on my focboxes or if I just wanna make adapter. I’d kinda like the power wires with the xt60 to be longer coming of the focbox.

11 Likes

Damn. That’s some nice looking hardware!

1 Like

You’ll get to see it all soon enough. Hopefully when everything gets here we can have a build day and slap this thing together. I’ll have the trucks and motors all mounted up, but defently want to be sure all my connection are 100%. Maybe at your place @monsterbuilder? My apartment is tiny… Lol like really tiny

Either way is fine with me. I’ve got space at my place to lay out the parts. What parts are you still waiting on as of today?

1 Like