Fetts Vet , (first build) 12s4p(lol) - 6374x2 - 190kv - surfrodz - hummie deck - blah blah blah

@monsterbuilder Battery, remote, deck, enclosure, motors, pulleys. All paid for, just in transit or being built.

Haha, so basically everything else besides those 3 pics :slight_smile: The suspense must be killing you!

1 Like

Oh yeah. Trying not to be that guy by ask @psychotiller and @Hummie for updates every 24 hours. :roll_eyes: :rofl:

2 Likes

1cwycc

1 Like

I still need to pick up 10g wire, padding for battery, hardwear for mounting enclosure, and a good silicone for connections. And maybe a Bluetooth mod, but I’m to broke for more parts lol

that was oddly specific… :thinking:

2 Likes

I used foam weather stripping tape for battery padding and shrink tube/liquid electrical tape/hot glue for connections. How are you planning to mount the enclosure? I’m assuming you don’t want visible screw heads on the deck, unlike like my “industrial” themed board…

1 Like

Steal countersinks,

1 Like

Hm-10 goes for 1-2 € at aliexpress. Works very well with android 7.x.x And get those black… What’s the english word for it. Like a washer with 120/130° countersunk… washers :smiley: looks very nice

1 Like

I will also sometime use parachord if I really want to bedazzle my connectors. Here is a pic of a barrel connector -> XT30 cable I made.20180316_170608

3 Likes

Jealous of the amount of battery’s you have

I believe one day the only thing that will exist is builds based on the Hummie deck :grinning:

3 Likes

I have 15359213218881707510712

3 Likes

Thanks for reminding me, needed to buy some of those

1 Like

Oh yeah. Now we’re talking!!!

1 Like

Change those anemic bullets on the Focboxes.

2 Likes

Make adapters. I just made some, you feel an odd sense of accomplishment for getting something done without voiding the weird warranty policy.

1 Like

It’s more that I’m mounting my focboxes up top above the rear truck in one of the @Kug3lis cnc cases. So I kind of want to extend the wires coming directly off the focfox anyways. Otherwise the adapters will kinda be bulging in my wiring harness right in view…

1 Like

What kind of late night shenanigans did I miss?

1 Like

Spsm sapm Spam.

1 Like

Ah, funny, I just found your shenanigans post on that other thread. Lol.

2 Likes