Finally! After a year or so of testing, tinkering, upgrading and - some crashing, I can finally say that my board is . . . complete!
- Cheap Ebay drop-through board & trucks
- Custom aluminium motor mount
- 110mm 78A Scooter wheels (Abec-9 Bearings)
- Turnigy SK3 5065 236kv motor
- 10T pinion, 30T Sprocket for chain drive
- 8s4p DIY spot-welded LG HG2 3000mah 20A Lithium-ion battery (80A 12000mah)
- 8s SuPower BMS, bypassing the BMS for discharge
- VESC 4.12 (Running BLDC)
- Custom 120A relay, inline on/off switch
- Custom enclosure from two plastic welded florist flower trays
- Push button activated battery level indicator
- Single power brick charging from 33.6v 2A charger via integrated 2.1mm DC jack
- Top speed - 22-23mph
- Range - 17 miles
Anyone got any grip tape cleaner!?