Finally Complete! | Ebay Board & Trucks | Scooter Wheels | Chain Drive | Custom Battery | Custom Enclosure | Custom Switch

Haha! Thanks mate, yeah once they’re available I’ll give them their own thread :wink:

1 Like

I would prefer to have a ktm 125cc 2 stroke engine on the back for the sound but its not so conveinet

What I like is that they are not “roller skate” type wheels, as the Alaska state law calls longboard wheels. Therefore street legal. One more legal loophole taken care of.

1 Like

Any news on the tires? Really looking for something similar.

Sorry, wheels have taken a bit of a back seat as I’m so snowed under with battery builds! :confused:

2 Likes

How is this wheels are doing ? Are you still using it? I live in Taiwan and i can see many scooters having these on them.

Not using them anymore, too hard and the factory refused to adapt the mould unless I ordered 3000! :confused:

So funny just finding this thread because I’ve been wondering how scooter wheels will work on a board. My youngest is a comp scooter rider so I’ve got literally 50 of them knocking about. I was thinking they’d be good for a balls out speed machine especially as you can now buy 130mm diameter and 40mm wide.
I’m doing it. obviously for science. Shame about the 3 spoke design though man they looked the business.

1 Like