Finally Surfrodz RKP Motor Mounts " Pyschotiller Mounts "

Finally someone has made a press fit mount for us RKP Surfrodz owners. Big shout out to @psychotiller for making these. I know alot of people who wanted a mount for their Surfrodz RKP. Surfrodz trucks are hard to beat for the price especially when they have the 30% off special.

https://psychotiller.com/product/rkp-mount-for-surfrodz

11 Likes

Those are sweeeeeeeet!

3 Likes

@psychotiller I would love to see how these are set up! So many questions, so much excitement

4 Likes

oh ya cant wait to get some of these, ive only heard good things

3 Likes

Oh my God… It’s so elegant… @SORRENTINO and I worked on trying to do this forever and just…meh

Wow I’m impressed. Probably gonna pick up a set of these soon now… How did you not announce this @psychotiller?

6 Likes

I’m wondering what these will accommodate as far a motor size… I might be starting a second build (finally).

2 Likes

On 176mm hangers up to 6365, on 200mm hangers 6374 will fit

3 Likes

Very nice work Pyschotiller.

1 Like

You’re going to be one of the reasons i won’t be able to retire at a reasonable age… These are so freaking nice looking.

7 Likes

Im just stoked I can put Surfrodz on all my builds now lol

3 Likes

Damnit psycho… now im torn between bkb motors in 2 weeks or ur surfrods…

2 Likes

I made a discovery today while assembling a pair of 176mm RKP’s, the profile shape of the 176mm isn’t proportional to the 200mm hanger…

This means 2 corners on the 176mm hangers will need to be filed down to allow the motor mount plate to rotate.

I would recommend ordering 200mm hangers if you are opposed to a little filing.

5 Likes

Will 6087s (SK3s) fit on the 200mm hanger with this new mount design? Looks awesome!

6087s?! The thing with SK3’s is they are never the size they say they are, so i’m not sure…but there is alot of room.

No, they are actually that they are"6374s"…

Just want to make sure these two of these bad boys will fit

Still may be too big…We’ll see! In my head i just said “Shut the fuck up psychotiller!!”

They’ll fit

1 Like

Is your carvon order for speed drives or XL’s

XLs…

What is the space between the mounts?

pretty much 175mm of usable space. Jerry just messaged me and said the order is transferred to me.

1 Like