Got the hangers today. Completely satisfied with it as in no further edits is needed now. Noticed it was hard to push the base bushing neck into the hole on the prototype, so had a small bevel added was the only edit I had to make prior to these hangers.
I had custom clamps made that will be usable with UNIK’s smart series adjustable motor clamp for Calibers. (I asked for permission from Cecil and got the go ahead) The small holes is wrong at M3, made the edit in Solid Works for M4. M3 will do as the clamp will just sit on the bolts and I will then tighten it up.
Perfect bushing fit in.
20.5x20.5 clamp on 20x20 hangers
Exact match of UNIK’s smart series adjustable motor clamp for Calibers with square hole.
Further and final edit of the clamp. (Happy enough with the current one that I will not have this edited one made though)
Last part for later. G-Bomb mounts. This image below has a wider top end mount width of 73mm of which I reduced to a max width of 63mm to slim it up a bit. Visual is close enough to accurate so I used this pic for this post anyways.
Too many mounts do not account for phase wires and have square shape jammed against the mounts being hard on the bending of phase wires, so I put in a 20mm wide ramp to ease the phase wires up.
Axle canter to motor pulley center is 123mm
Left mount inside view.
Right mount outside view.
G-Bomb clamp and later edited UNIK clamp hole shape is the same. Image shows that it still can be used to tighten up against two sides without any issues.
Motor pulley cover outside.
Motor pulley cover inside.
Not much talking, but then I do not need to as the images will do all the talking!