First build - Bustin Boombox 10s4p Samsung 30Q Dual OM5065 SixShooters AT

Nice build. What is the budget so far? Are you based in the US?

1 Like

Hi @Maralc, so far the build is 1,090 usd. I am based in Brazil (São Paulo) :slight_smile:

Ok - i am one more luck guy that received DRV error. I was playing with firmware 2.54 changing controle mode to current and etc, and with no reason TB VESC stoped, i went to the terminal type “fault”, none showed. After i type “faults”, a bunch of DRV appeared. Is VESC really dead?

Fault : FAULT_CODE_DRV8302 Current : 1.9 Current filtered : -0.4 Voltage : 40.97 Duty : 0.03 RPM : 1.1 Tacho : 122 Cycles running : 4 TIM duty : 1160 TIM val samp : 609 TIM current samp : 21453 TIM top : 41687 Comm step : 5 Temperature : 33.24

Ok - after after couple of months, lot’s of reading and waiting for the new parts do arrive…and after the “DRV” of death, the build changed a litle bit…to be honest, changes were huge:

• Bought new motors - Dual OM5065 from @chaka
  • Decided to go AT - bought @psychotiller sixshooters
  • Dual Focbox - @longhairedboy
  • Enclosure…have to say that the 3d printed enclosure was not good enought (very weak) - so i bought psychos 405.
  • New Mounts from @marcmt88
  • TB218 Trucks @torqueboards
  • Controller Enertion NanoX
  • Gear ratio 14/60

Going back on the build log:

My last throughs:

• After i extended the wheel base, deck became more flexy, pressing hard batteries in the enclosure.
  • It’s a bit high from the ground for me…i think a drop through would be a better choice …right now i am working to get this build on a new deck…a Landyachtz DropSpeed…let’s see how it goes…

These things never ends…lol…the only constant is change…

7 Likes

Rad build! It’s like a home made LaCroix. What was the total cost? Certainly less than the $2.3k LaCroix is asking…

1 Like

Thanks! This build was around 1.1k usd…lot less than LaCroix (but have to say they have bigger batteries , carbon fiber enclosure and a flexy sexy deck :slight_smile: )

1 Like