I have spent the last 3 months reading and collecting parts from mostly other members of this wonderful forum and now here I am with few hundreds of euros out of my pockets… and few more still to go
I found it by chance while looking for parts to improve my concave skateboard… and there is no way back . . So, this is my parts list so far, really looking forward to complete it and fly around Madrid with it!
Deck: Jet Spud by @JLabs with sanded borders (visible wooden layers), mate varnish and black sand
Wheels: 90mm Flywheel clones by @JLabs + 97mm R-Spec by Enertion (on their way) + Abec 11 107mm Flywheels (on their way)
Pulleys: Dual 36T 12mm by @JLabs
Trucks: Caliber II 184mm
BT Module: VESC BT adapter by @JLabs
Mounts: Dual Caliber II mounts by @marcmt88
VESC: Dual FOCBOX by Enertion
Remote: Nano-X by Enertion
Enclosure: Custom fiberglass by @myself | Custom enclosure by @Eboosted (to be decided)
Battery: Raptor2 SpaceCell 10s4p purchased to @plantje
Lights: Eskating.eu 6W LED lights, I love them but too expensive (to be decided)
. . . Things to be done/purchased, my knowledge still a bit low on the electronics side:
XT60 parallel connector to wire together the 2x FOXBOX
Raptor2 SpaceCell 10s4p missing stuff
- BMS https://eskating.eu/product/10s-bestech-bms-80a-10s4p/
- Antispark switch https://eskating.eu/product/anti-spark-power-switch/
- Display https://eskating.eu/product/battery-percentage-lcd-display/
- Charging port https://eskating.eu/product/dc-in-battery-2-1mm-socket-with-dust-cover/
- Charger https://eskating.eu/product/4-amp-fast-charger/
- I ordered few from Banggood but I might get a hooverboard first so I need a B plan.
- 15T 12mm https://eskating.eu/product/custom-htd-5m-12-to-20-teeth-steel-motor-pulley-in-91215-width-2x
Connect Dual 5045 to FOCBOX
- Bullet connectors I believe 5045 comes with 5.5 bullet connectors and FOCBOX with 3.5 bullet connectors, so I need this
- Sensor connectors If I am not wrong I also need this https://eskating.eu/product/sensors-adapter-jst-2-0mm-6-pins/
Connect FOCBOX together
- Do I really need to do that? Not sure… if so, I need this https://eskating.eu/product/can-bus-connector-for-electric-skateboard-speed-controllers/
- For @marcmt88 mounts I need a 330mm belt, anyone in EU?
Wire all things together
- I really need help on this, I can maybe send parts to someone and he can fix it for me… I’m afraid of burning batteries and so on, want to be on the safe side.
. . . Some pics to test how parts will look like together:
. . . Many thanks to:
- @JLabs for his great customer support with BuildKitBoards.com (he sent me for free a FOCBOX mount that came broken thanks to shipment agency plus a bolt kit).
- @marcmt88 for his strong mounts and support.
- @Kug3lis for his inventions, that FOCBOX case is a piece of art.
- @tueboard por descubrirme el mundo del e-Skate en español.
- All the rest for their contributions to the community, knowledge in this place is unvaluable.