Hello guys. The background: I am moving from Finland to Portugal in a months time, and I figured to build my first eskate for getting around in the city and campus. From you I’d like to have a little helping hand with the parts. I have a couple of wishes for the build:
- battery percentage would be great to be visible
- 99WH so I can take it to plane (or 2x 99wh but the other half should be removable)
- smaller than regular long board
- I’m hoping to get enough power for 30kph but since I am 90kg fella and on a budget, I don’t know if that is possible.
- Parts ordered from EU or China
Deck: 80’s CCCP Rula
Trucks: Caliber II 9" OR Cheap alternative
Wheels: Cheap copies from somewhere, I mean I know quality and price might go hand in hand here but…
Pulley system: This assuming its ok, https://hobbyking.com/en_us/gear-set-with-belt.html
Battery: Yet to be decided, I’m struggling with the range here. I would like to get above 10km, but then again budget…
Remote: I’d like to use a small one, ebay I guess?
Power switch: To be found
Battery perecentage screen: To be found
Enclosure: To be found
Charger: Here I have a question as well, should I get BMS or just go with chrager that does it for me?
Cables and connectors from HK. (XT90 or 60, whats the difference?)
I’ll be updating this post as I order the parts and assemble the board.