First build / single sk3 6374 kv192/ 2 x 5s1p 20c/ maytech vesc

And about charching? Imax b6 mini will be enoguht? It’s possible to charge two batteries in serie on the same time?

I wouldn’t do that if I were u as there can be many complications and can ruin ur batteries. I would either use 2 imax and charge each one separately or look into getting a charge only BmS.

But to charge battery by battery imax will be ok?

It should be. Just make sure that you have the proper connectors and power supply for it.

It would just be cleaner and easier to do a BMS but good old fashion imax will do the trick. And remember never use a higher current while charging then 1c of ur batteries unless u want to decrease the life of ur batteries. Basically if let’s say ur batteries are 5000 mah, don’t charge more then 5 amps but stay within the 2-4 amp range

Hi everybody,

I still waiting for few things to finish my board. I have few questions: This indicator will be ok for lipos? https://m.banggood.com/es/12V24V36V48V-8-70V-LCD-Acid-Lead-Lithium-Battery-Capacity-Indicator-Digital-Voltmeter-p-1209820.html

And also can i change vesc’s connecion with the motor? Are 5,5mm bullets and motor had 4mm bullets.

Thanks for your help!

Can you confirm that is all right?

1 Like

you dont need the middle connector. it just adds resistance. you want all the wires as short as possible with the least connections possible. i can draw you up a diagram tommorrow if u want