Flash Sale: Carvon V4 XL limited sets (COMPLETED)

Adapters are being milled. Thanks for the big ups! 10mm bearings are included with my hubs on request. (8mm otherwise)

2 Likes

Really one left?

2 Likes

ouch… over $200 shipping to Au + it brings the total over $1K Au so there will be 20% duties to pay as well brings it out to +$1250 delivered to me… ouch

Thank you all that upgraded and purchased outright. It’s seems the crave for Carvon is real.

The Carvon V4 Speed Drive XL is now available for $699

https://carvonskates.com/products/carvon-v4-speeddrive-xl

2 Likes

Carve: ON

Thank you @Michaelinvegas !

2 Likes

Looking for 2 sets of these if anyone has changed their mind or bought a bunch :stuck_out_tongue:

PM me

Is the Carvon V4 or V4 XL just overkill for a 29" board? I want to build a cute 29" build that can turn on a dime and is good to carry around. This coming from a guy who has only (2) Trampa boards an E-MTB monster and a carver.

It says 12S battery which will be difficult to fit under 29". Maybe 2 x 6S lipos? What do you guys think?

Im building a 29" landyatchs tugboat, its got 15" of wheelbase, i built 10S3P for it, but there’s enough space left for 12S.

I have a similar build with Carvon V2.5s on truncated tesseract, did 12s2p ez swap packs with plenty of room left over. Just now laid a jet potato spud deck ontop of it to compare wheelbase, 4-5" still room to spare. And that’s with a luxurious roomy enclosure and 2 Vesc6. So yeah, go for it!

1 Like

Don’t forget the jet potato has 21.5" wheelbase, but most 29" boards will have around 15" only.

imo with v4 or v4xl, 18650 12s3p (36 cells) minimum to have reasonable torque and brakes, tough to fit. I’d go lipos. 6s are usually thick, right?

And dual will be heavy.

I’m thinking doing 10s6p, in a 2 layer flatpack, same deck area as 10s3p, just 1 cell thicker,

There are a few that can be pretty thin. This guy laid flat is 1.88 inches -

And this will be the board (I don’t know where else to buy a potato spud) -

https://buildkitboards.com/collections/decks/products/jet-spud-29-bkb

And so with wheelbase about 21" we are good. Battery length is about 7". Two laid flat next to each other is about 5.25"

thickness not gonna be a problem with topmount, gonna need hella riser :slight_smile:

True. I like the riser on the metroboard 29"… it’s actually an LED lighting as well. Have to find where I can get those.

3 Likes

@scepterr Here’s the answer to your Carvon Six Shooter question. I’ll definitely be ordering a set in 2018

I already ordered :yum:

I think a 4wd setup on trampa gummies would be sick with sdxl…