Flipsky dual vesc for $210 www.esk8supply.shop

Hi everyone! I opened a new website selling esk8 parts that is affordable and quality.

www.esk8supply.shop Currently offering the first 10 people $210 for the flipsky 6.6 VESC and 10% off all orders over $300 Also sell custom longboard grip tape for $15 and flipsky motors. We offer 3 month warranty still and protected by PayPal. So feel free to have a browse! Instagram @esksupply

4 Likes

Instagram @esk8supply

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Have these been tested. I ask because there are some people having trouble with this esc saying that half of the esc doesnt function? I know u offer 3 months warrenty but still for most people spending their budget on it even woth a good price shipping to china can cost more just to fix it or replace it

1 Like

I will make sure flipsky test their vesc before shipping. The vesc itself seems reliable from the forum. Other than user error, faulty products will be covered within 3 months.

1 Like

Have tested both the single and dual on high powered boards, they work great. The only thing that dont work great is the built in anti spark so i suggest you get a external anti spark and the voltage reading on them is not 100% correct, jumps +/- 6% all time. But all important function works great and it holds for high power.

3 Likes

You have a very good price on your custom gripe tape! What is the grit on them?

2 Likes

Cheers! It should be around 70-80 grit

1 Like

I’m aware of the antispark issues and this is the exact reason why we don’t stock it. I will keep testing the antispark and I will not stock them until they have perfected it.

where you located, US, EU, … ?

also, do you know the lumen rating on the lights?

https://www.esk8supply.shop/product/usb-rechargable-lights-with-3d-printed-riser-mount/2

1 Like

Thanks, i will probely order one from you when i have the design rdy!

1 Like

I’m a University student based in UK but the products will be shipped from China with tracked DHL 5days shipping. Also I’m not sure on the exact lumen, I’m using the lights on my board currently and they are very good in the dark! 245618063

3 Likes

How about the import tax ect. U ll take care of them?

Import tax is not included in the price

Nice! Btw, the 10% off code didn’t work for me, did I miss the bus?

2 Likes

The bus will wait for you haha, try again now👍

1 Like

Do you have flipsky 6.6. Plus smart version?

No sorry, I don’t stock the smart version