Flipsky? more like Fire & Die

Well, after tonight I am one with those against Flipsky… The pictures below show the aftermath of my vesc shitting it self, catching fire and exploding. Was trying to get remote working after it had stopped moving the motor (control type set to off for some reason), set to current bidirectional, accelerated on controller, vesc went boom. Pretty flames actually, pink and purple among the orange, and the lipos didn’t blow up either :smiley: . rest of pics will be @ google photo link below.

3 Likes

Wow that blows. At least you kept the collateral damage to a minimum. Could have been much worse.

2 Likes

Just glad the fire was the vesc and not my batteries. Saw the colored flames and pooped my self a little bit. :./

4 Likes

i WOULDNT TOUCH anyones 4 series. I way overvesc.

2 Likes

Fucking crazy. Electricity scares the shit out of me. Glad your house didn’t burn down.

1 Like

yea tell me about it, just got an og focbox single off a guy on here

1 Like

I like to think I scare the electricity too, or maybe it just thinks I’m dumb. I also thought the colored flames were my lipos, then I couldnt have really done anything… accepted jesus right then and there lol.

1 Like

Oh no, once electrical starts combusting, all you can do is put it somrwhere safe and do not try to throw water on it. It gets very violent.

2 Likes