FOCBox Unity Group Buy

Damn that will b annoying :smiley:

Mhmm. Been stucked in my head for over a year now :joy:

2 Likes

Cant wait for the next season to come out, best animated series ever!

1 Like

Fuck Iā€™m over 30 and love that show ! Any news about next season release?

1 Like

But have you guys watched it with the commentary on? So worth rewatching the seasons with them making jokes and telling stories over the episodes the whole time

2 Likes

I know what Iā€™ll be watching this weekend!

1 Like

Back on point here but has Enertion given a release date yet on the Unity? I purchased a couple of them when they first went on sale. Iā€™m going to be building my next build in October and I have already ordered some of the parts for it. IE unity, battery, bms, enclosure etcā€¦

1 Like

I too am very curious to know when they would be available.

They said November, but recently I read somewhere that that they run behind schedule. @Deodand might know if that is true or not.

Possibly around the start of 2019 but i have also read late 2019 they got all the script done tho

Sucks! But Iā€™m sure it will be worth the wait!

1 Like

It better be ready by the first of 2019 at the latest. When I purchased it they said End of September or maybe beginning of October. Sitting on our money for 3 months or more is poor planning on their part. Iā€™m not interested in financing anyoneā€™s business for that long.

2 Likes

Ouh we went a bit off topic. But he didnā€™t mean the unityā€¦ That should be ready in nowember was it? But just a headsup. Last year they sold focboxes that was ā€œready to shipā€(nowember 2017) in second quarter of this year. Personally I think they will get the units out in time this yearā€¦

2 Likes

Has anybody received the FocBox Unity from Enertion yet? I havent been paying attention.

Heck no not yet.

Itā€™s ā€œprojected release dateā€ is November , but possibly likely March with Enertionā€™s history, few people have gotten a beta to test it out

UMN. Iā€™m studying Electrical Engineering. Classes are pretty boring after all I have learned from building boards :smile:

We are right on schedule so far, November should be correct. We are booking a trip to Shenzhen for end of October to ensure everything goes smoothly.

4 Likes

I also ordered a bunch of extras if anyone would like to place a reservationā€¦I can honor the same deal @thisguyhere has offered.

Thanks,

Kevin

3 Likes

@thisguyhere are you only selling 1 per customer for the extras? I really want 2 if possible. Maybe I can take someone elseā€™s spot on the spreadsheet and they can buy one from @ksfacinelli