FOCBOX UNITY | Official

All I have at the moment with an XT60 is a 4S drone battery.

6 of them. I will order some series adapters to test motor outputs etc, as my Li-Ion 12S6P pack is not yet made. :smiley:

3 Likes

54 08

@Deodand 1 beer and 1 minute later, it looks like it’s no more a Special Edition™ version. :slight_smile:

LONG LIVE SPECIAL EDITION!

6 Likes

Nice work. Hopefully that’s the only unique behaviour you get the pleasure of experiencing from this special edition release.

1 Like

mine too have connector not 100% right , but not 180 degree flipped :stuck_out_tongue: ! !!

What can we do if we only have a Mac? Because I’m the box it says it will be compatible with a Mac and that’s all I have to program the unity

1 Like

Apparently you get tarred and feathered if you have a mac for the unity. I was able to build a virtual MacOS and sent a link to Jeff on how i did it. So it is in there court now. I’m surprised that it isnt out considering that amount of time the took with it in the betas and everything. I hate the face that companies continue to neglect the apple OS even though the iOS is one of the biggest selling operating systems for phones. The app I can understand but the mac compatible software I can not.

Don’t you remember the thermal pad gate of mid 2018. You better check it.

1 Like

I didnt even read the rest as this is gospel so the rest must be irrelevant :smile:

3 Likes

So it is written so it shall be done. Fitting punishment for everything is public humiliation.

1 Like

Tell that to @brenternet, who i believe still has his nipples…

4 Likes

Bring your board to the library and use the computer there. Then apologize for the noise.

3 Likes

hey i have a mac and i was able to setup my unity no problem?! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You mind telling me how?

1 Like

Use a phone, keep your nips

2 Likes

well i was like you , wondering how i was goig to set it up with my mac (i have a iphone also so forget android app) , so i ask them on their website and they send me a link, and it did work perfecly, i only add to flash the new unity firmware that it ! to flash it you have to go to the firmware table and select the one that come when you plug the unity in your laptop here is the link : https://www.3dservisas.eu/FOCBOX_UI_1.0.dmg

Still implying you have nips. We know the truth. They turned into a Unity each.

1 Like

@murloc992 Apologies mate for this mess and glad you solved the issue already. let me know about the bluetooth module? Is it working or not?

2 Likes

It is. I didn’t find it too bad as it was only the connector that was reversed. Everything I can test at the moment works.

Yup. 16V is that good ol 4S battery I have connected for testing. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Let me know if you need any further help

3 Likes

My Unity seems to be dead after I put it on the charger after my third ride. Any tips? I guess technical support has holiday for a few days now.