FOCBOX UNITY | Official

…or you can just use other non-Apple platforms that allow unfettered and free innovation :smiley:

If a company restricts your right to innovate, why work with them?

1 Like

All orders for the first batch have been shipped… your USPD tracking information will have come from Kevin Facinelli… this is your Enertion Unity order. I am sorry if any confusion the USPS service used my personal name no way to change…

Kevin

3 Likes

Awesome! When should we get tracking info email? I ordered November 2nd and can’t stop pressing refresh on my email.

1 Like

like Google?

:slight_smile:

One of many

8 Likes

IMG_20181211_095818

5 Likes

5 Likes

Damn do you need all those focboxes that is 3 dual systems worth your the reason the sold out the focboxes lol

1 Like

Fuck you! Stop making me snort fluid out of my nose. Agree totally with that sentiment about jeff. Carl needs a mention too. Both these sterling gentlemen need some accolades. Dare I say it? Enertion has turned a corner.

3 Likes

Actually, this is all a dream… we didn’t ship anything… there is no unity

16 Likes

lol no the single ones I have are all used… only received the untiy today…:wink:

Guess all us redundancy lovers just have to wait for the singularity to come out. Bit early for kung fu there Jason.

3 Likes

I would argue that a complex adhoc system is more prone to failure when compared to an integrated system that has additional protection systems designed specifically to prevent the common failures that occur in adhoc systems.

nobody here wants to trade me a unit for 3 focbox

:joy: An adhoc system using your bloody gear!

I like the idea of the unity I really do. I just like things that I know. I will buy a unity…of course I will but I do like the seperate aspect of focboxes. Thats all folks!

1 Like

Is the firmware exclusive to the unity or can it be applied to focbox too?

1 Like

Exclusive to unity

1 Like

I fear you are missing my sense of humor.

2 Likes