Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

@onloop would you share the design of the space cell like you didwith your mounts ?

Patiently awaiting my foxboxes… :slight_smile:

Awesome, will do that right now. Thanks !

Any idea when orders will leave the “AWAITING FULFILLMENT” tag? (order id #15257)

Edit, just changed to shipped. Cant wait for them now!

Is it possible to find out what batches of orders are being shipped and when?

It was only the wheels that were going to be held up a bit.

I ordered focboxs, chargers and remotes

Update about Cyber Monday Sale orders We are constantly shipping as many orders as we can. Shipments of orders with FOCBOXes and Nano-Xes are shipping currently and will take a week or two as we have more than 500 orders lines up. Up to order id series 152xx is currently shipping. Please wait for your order to be shipped, You will get the confirmation email once your shipment is on its way. Wheels are currently under production, we will start shipping the rest of the items soon.

Contact support if you have any further concerns like change of address.

Thank you!

Regards, Carl Collins CS Agent Enertion Boards

4 Likes

http://www.wavlist.com/soundfx/014/cricket-1.wav

3 Likes

I have a tracking number, two focboxes and a nano x. Shipped out yesterday, I’ll update when they arrive

I have a tracking number too, also shipped yesterday.

me too, merch is on the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have my hope’s on a Christmas sale so I can pick up two at a good price :innocent::innocent::blush:

So from what I’ve read so far is that those who ordered FOCBoxes and wheels will be waiting for everything to be sent at once in the next week or two?

dont worry, many people bought extras, myself included. I suspect you’ll see a lot of units show up for resell here shortly.

1 Like

Let’s hope so :slight_smile:

I will heve one extra focbox, for sure when i get it :slight_smile:

Who will be selling there extra focbox and for how much I need 2 more :wink:

@Exiledd_Top I have some I could let go for $200 each, and if you need any 107mm flywheels for $300, or springs for your trucks pm me. On a real note I’m sure once everyone starts receiving their orders the market will be flooded with extras.

4 Likes

Sounds like sword man now selling 300$ flywheels

3 Likes