Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

:sweat:

(10 char)

I feel bad for you guys who expected these things so early. I paid for them and never expected them to come for a good 6 months. I assume this was more of a kickstarter type thing to gain money for production

6 Likes

My order seems to be in LA customs, lets hope it gets here soon.

I donā€™t think the expectation is unrealistic as FOCBoxes are being sold by many vendors. It seemed like, and was stated that there were plenty available. People do a lot of Christmas shopping on Black Friday/Cyber Monday. That is what these days were built on.

I know. It sucks for all of you. My lower expectation makes me a ā€œchillā€ guy. I got lucky in a way

6 Likes

You know that this movie was adapted from Joseph Conradā€™s novel from the late 19th century, 'Heart of Darkness" ?

Same here. :smirk:

Iā€™m all for a philosophical discourse on why heā€™s saying ā€˜the horror, the horrorā€™, but first I need a few drinks before entering any literary allegory debate

Oh and yes I did

1 Like

I bought those focboxes so I could try my new gearbox with motors cause I donā€™t have any ESC on me to try them, so I thought I will grab them before holidays and will get to use them by right now, but guess then the will be shipped 1-2 weeks later, then I will be already left my parents placeā€¦ So much use of them afterwardsā€¦

Thereā€™s a dead focbox on its way over to your folks

Nah, I am finishing tomorrow my gearbox for my board, so I wanted to test it out.

1 Like

is that the e-skate equivalent of putting a horseā€™s head in someoneā€™s bed? :joy:

They make great paperweights

Nah will be making sick dual foxbox cases :smiley:

1 Like

Any pictures of the gearbox? This sounds super interesting.

You can start looking from here :slight_smile:

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/daily-driver-v2-0-35-holypro-trampa-vertigo-trucks-aps-6384s-170kv-4kw-custom-directdrive-12s-custom-esc/36560/62?u=kug3lis

1 Like

@CarlCollins Got any information about my order? Still says ā€œawaiting fulfillmentā€

Apparently, if your order number is >15300 you will get shipped in 1-2 weeksā€¦

Ahh fuck, even more waitingā€¦ :sweat: Well, Thanks for the info

thx for the update.

also, Probably the wrong place to write it but ā€¦ please keep the money clip and jsut send me the focboxes :smiley:

i realy dont think that anyone here could care less about the money clips :smiley:

2 Likes