FOR SALE, 2x NEW helmets: Predator FR7 Orange XL 58-61cm & Pro-Tec Street Lite XL 60-62cm Satin Black

Predator FR7: £40 Pro-Tec: £40

Both helmets are brand new, the boxes show some signs of warehouse storage, but that’s how they were delivered to me from both Sickboards and Skatehut.

• FREE UK Delivery • International will have an additional shipping charge

Payment via PayPal.

FR7_001 FR7_002 FR7C_detail1 FR7_003 The FR7 was originally purchased from Sickboards in the Netherlands to wear when skating, it turned out the helmet’s shape didn’t fit my head - even though it’s an XL.

Instead of a normal ‘circular’ shape, the helmet takes a sort of ‘oval’ shape.

Width measurements (with slim padding) to get an idea of sizing:

• Front section: ~14cm
  • Middle section: ~16cm
  • Rear section: ~12cm

It would be an idea to measure your head as accurately as possible to avoid disappointment, I cannot accept a return on this helmet.

Other than the above, the helmet is brand new, has never been used, I’ve tried it on once to reveal it didn’t fit me at all!

This is a helmet widely used in freestyle skateboarding as well as electric skateboarding (ESK8).

Comes with:

• Extra padding (feel free to purchase even if your head is smaller than the 61cm maximum manufacturer’s circumference)
  • Original tags
  • FREE XL Navy Blue Sickboards Tshirt that was shipped with my order from Sickboards
  • FREE Sickboards stickers

PROTEC_001

The Pro-Tec was originally purchased online from SkateHut here in the UK, it turns out this helmet was slightly too big for me.

It has been worn once to see if it fitted.

The helmet is brand new with tags, has the original Pro-Tec stickers and information booklet.

These helmets do not come with additional (thicker) padding, just the low-profile padding.

Inside measurements for you to get an idea of true fitment. This is to avoid disappointment as I cannot accept a return on this helmet:

• Front section: ~13cm
  • Middle section: ~17cm
  • Rear section: ~12cm

Collection is welcome, the helmet is in Farnham, Surrey.

Thanks for looking, Jonny.