FOR SALE Lightly Used EMTB/longboard hybrid build

If I don’t get any good offers for the whole thing, I’ll add individual prices to all the parts listed and let you guys duke it out. Be aware though, that if I part it out, I’m gonna charge more overall than if it’s in one piece, since I’m selling it at a steep discount due to the issues.

2 Likes

Umm, is there any way you could please drop a link to that? Thank you much

2 Likes

was this one of those ones with “one female rider”?

Did you say handlebars?

7 Likes

i can see it now… battery goes flat… kicks deck… heel clips rear wheel… handle bar takes out your nuts!

2 Likes

Damn guys this is such a nice build for a great price…it would be a shame to have to part it out

what range do you get from this?

20 miles or so. Depends on your speed, terrain and weight.

http://adaptto.com/Products/Controllers/

1 Like

Bumping this because I need the funds for my next project

Somebody buy this board

3 Likes

Even though I don’t need it were you in the EU I’d be sorely tempted, very fair price and good man for the caveat

This is a steal folks and the dropout could easily be resolved and probably safely during testing/logging with @ackmaniac firmware to have the dropout reduce speed more slowly

1 Like

I forgot to mention, it’s geared 16:60, for a loaded speed of ~30mph.

1 Like

I PM’d you an offer

I’m from Australia and I’m really interested about the handlebar mount, how did you do it and do you have a diy/template or specs? Best regards dropbear.

You’ll have to poke @Mikenopolis about those :stuck_out_tongue:

Those mount adapters were custom made by @Qwiksand a while back. Realistically if you have the know-how and equipment to weld, it would be a simple piece to make. Just get a scooter handlebar for the tube;s circumference measurement that’s needed

Hey, thanks for that. I’m technically not an e-board rider as I roll on a petrol motoboard.

1 Like

Micargi has some really nice bike frames for E-Bike, im using my schwinn chopper

My plan is to get a fat tire mountain bike. Should improve rideability in the snow/ice and crappy roads we have.

1 Like