[For Sale] Trampa Monster Board Dual Gear Driven 80100 15kW 12s3p 18Ah

Hey guys thinking of selling my lovely project, as I am not using my board anymore and it pains to see it standing in the corner.

Specs:

• Trampa 35º Holy Pro with bindings
  • 2 x 80100 180kv 8kW motors modified axles, changed bearings, isolated and rebuilt
  • 2 x Overclocked FocBox running 150A Motor/Bat amps with Bluetooth module and heatsink in a custom waterproof enclosure
  • FatBoy SS Gear Drive 1:5 with (1:4) kit
  • 12s 3p (12 x 3S Trunigy Graphene 6Ah 65C packs) total 18Ah real capacity according to the charger is (around 16Ah)
  • FatBoy Solid Wheel hubs with NSK bearings
  • Led Front light (USB chargeable)
  • 3A 12S Charger
  • Custom made mud-guards
  • Front axle with the innerspring position

Calculator (Speed, Torque, Power and Range)

https://calc.3dservisas.eu/?NY7BCsIwEET_JWeRpE1q9RqlJyVQsHfNoYIhgR7Ff3dnYm5vdmdn56MeflUn9X6VrHYibiL6_UF487Ow6YhB0JI8DFprijOUcZXh6eqcmUawIKMHwDnUuxLmf1wJoe0ZZblm0uB4xSBMn2v9TLwIHg3xjq-8SzCgbmLxkbOQwZYoNNYGyedWNi4bESXidG3v4rQIOiK_afX9AQ==

Price and Shipping

Board is located in London, UK

Price: 2,500£ + Shipping depends on the country (with battery only for Europe and UK)

Fast Charger

Additionally, I can include my fast charger which can charge this board up to 30A (with supervision under around half hour).

Specs:

• Programmable CV/CC, status, info and etc control parameters control module with ethernet and etc stuff.
  • 43V to 57.5V
  • Max Current 37.5A (needs additional airflow as it heats up)

Price: 500£ (Only with the board)

Build log

I will upload pictures newest pictures later on.

6 Likes

You totally out of the Esk8 game now? You found a Japanese women? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

@Kug3lis must have found love in Japan :wink:

7 Likes

I am not really quitting ESK8, I will probably will be building something in the spring or summer time, right now I don’t have time for it :slight_smile:

@b264 nope :smiley: I am back in London

5 Likes

Is this per focbox or for both? Is batt max and motor max the same?

Single focbox amps are same for motor and bat

So your running 150 batt amps each? 300 total? I thought the max that the focbox could measure was 140.

1 Like

I haven’t heard about 140A, but I just assigned 150A and absolute max is 200A as I was getting a lot of FAULT_CODE_ABS_OVER_CURRENT with values near 180A so I don’t know how it measures that but it works for me without issues :slight_smile:

EDIT: I am running unlimited firmware as firmware limits 100A and 150A abs

2 Likes

Holly smokes! 150 amps battery!! I got schooled the other day for running 60a battery max on my board! Lol

3 Likes

They don’t about that Graphene lipo life. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ah!! I’ll be switching over to Lipo then :joy:

1 Like

@Kug3lis cant believe your selling this.

I wish i had the money, Probably one of the best boards out there that you will ever find for sale.

do you have another board that you use instead or you just not doing any riding at all these days?

3 Likes

Hehe, it is really fun and scary board I think it’s one of the most powerful ones here in forum. It was amazing project and I liked it very much but at the moment my life style and work is changing so less and less time I pick it up plus the weather right now is not much suitable for riding. So in the end even if I keep it as weekend board and etc, everyone knows that LiPos don’t really like to be standing doing nothing you need to move the energy around to stop the batteries from degrading :slight_smile:

I will be adding a lot of parts for sale like 35º risers, evo deck, trucks and etc stuff as I am doing house cleaning. I will probably will be building something really light in the spring time which I could jump on and drive for few kilometers and carry it like its nothing with ultra fast charging :slight_smile:

But right now I want to focus on the works and etc.

4 Likes

@Kug3lis I accept donations, and free international shipping as well. Although this board represents your footprint on this forum, I’ll take it. Thanks Please close thread (lol, but no, seriously)

Edit: I’ll offer you my friendship as collateral

2 Likes

I can vouch for the “really fun and scary” bit. I tried it. I got scared.

:smiley:

If somebody here on the forum have a deadwish… buy it now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is latest pictures of it :slight_smile: Dirty haven’t yet cleaned it there are some scratches there and there but it just features of this monster :slight_smile:

IMG_4915

IMG_4916

IMG_4917

IMG_4918

IMG_4919

IMG_4920

IMG_4923

IMG_4921

IMG_4925

IMG_4926

IMG_4924

IMG_4927

This is how fast charger looks

IMG_4928

IMG_4929

IMG_4930

3 Likes

As nobody wants I will keep it and make it 4wd with custom deck 60Ah battery pack :smiley:

3 Likes

how much for board seriously

Hi how much

1 Like