[FOR SALE] US Garage sale: Electronics, motors, drive train parts, Enertion clone motor mounts

Hey everyone! Before I start, I will tell you pictures will be uploaded when I get home from work later tonight.

I have a lot of stuff for sale! I’m trying to clear out for a new, safer build. A lot of these parts were given to me by fellow forum members after a pretty bad crash that destroyed my board. While that board served me well, I need to make some upgrades in terms of safety. I have asked, and they approved me selling the parts. Because of their generosity, I plan to sell the items at a pretty steep discount (50%+) so I can help someone else!

PRICES ARE FOR EACH PART. YOU PAY SHIPPING.

Electronics (1) TorqueBoards 6355 260kv 2000w sensored motor - SOLD (2) SK3 5055 280kv 1510w motor. Shafts are shaven down to hold a 3d printed pulley, but can be cheaply replaced. - PENDING (1) KEDA 6364 190kv 2000w motor. Will be sold once I get a replacement motor, but can be reserved. - WITHDRAWN (1) Antispark switch PCB with silicon wires, small heatsink, and heat shrink. - $15 (1) DEAD 4.12 vescs. Can be fixed for $50 by @JohnnyMeduse. - SOLD

Hardware (1) Set of well used TorqueBoards 90mm flywheel clones. No chunking. - WITHDRAWN (1) Good condition steel HTD5m 15mm 36t wheel pulley for flywheels. - SOLD (1) Well used steel HTD5m 15mm 36t wheel pulley for flywheels. - SOLD (1) Well used Torqueboards motor mount. - SOLD (2) Good condition Enertion Clone carbon fiber mounts. Modified to use 265mm belts. - SOLD

EDIT: Pictures.

20180921_222252 20180921_22224220181004_134137 20181004_134144 20181004_134130

2 Likes

What type of VESC

I have a couple Torque Boards VESCs and the others were pre-FOCBOX enertion VESCs as far as I know.

1 Like

about that anti spark pcb… is works fine I’m assuming. All that needs to happen is attaching an button?

Pm sent for 5055 motors

It is brand new. That, and a fuse.

Dibs on both 36t pulleys.

1 Like

@J0ker3366 PM me for info

Do these switches ever fail “open” to where you can’t turn your board off?

I honestly don’t know, someone else will have to chime in on that one. I don’t think it would if you are using a fuse for it.

The diyelectricskateboard switches will fail without any load on them so a fuse wouldn’t protect that

It’s not from there, I know that. I believe it was made by someone on the forums.

1 Like

Bump, good stuff for cheap!

Ill buy the vesc if its still up for grabs! Is it just a drv chip gone bad or something more?

Sounds good! As far as I know, it’s just the DRV chip. PM me for details!

I have been on the site a while but just now joined so I am having trouble finding how to PM you.

I see I have to reach a certain level to be able to PM, what other options are there for communication?

You know you can message him :smiley:

He isn’t a high enough level. Already tried that

1 Like

oh ok. Didnt know

1 Like