(FOUND)Easy 3d Print job -Person Needed

I can cut you two squares. My kydex is holding up well on the hole i covered. Few coats of abs cement made it look pretty clean.

not trying to deal with cement im gonna use m2 screws and nutes, but do you think you can get close to the demisions that i provided?

Dont see why not. Probably no time to deal with it until Thursday or Friday tho.

1 Like

Eh yeah its alright, still wanna see if anyone would be willing to 3d print :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Put a piece of painters tape on the outside, fill it with hot glue, remove the tape after it cools then use a sharpie to make it black

6 Likes

gonna try that now… thx

1 Like

Tuned out meh.

IMG_20190128_220238

5 Likes

It’s better than having a hole

2 Likes

Atleast i had black got glue…

1 Like

Can do the same but with coloured epoxy/silicone. Suguru is a fast fix as well!

1 Like

Why not go to a Hardware store, get a bit of epoxy, acrylic sheet, a hacksaw and sandpaper and make 2 pieces, one being a square piece and another being round. then glue them on top of each other. then put the circle side into the hole, and put epoxy on the square part so that it backs it and then glue. it’s a $20 job

1 Like

That looks better than any patch will ever look. If you want it too look stock, that just aint gonna happen. Maybe use a little paint over the glue.

4 Likes

Hi @AlanZhou I can print for you if you want.

1 Like

Wire mesh tape behind the whole and fill it with Bondo or epoxy, sand it then paint it and you won’t see a hole.

@psychotiller uses textured abs…