Free camera! Design my workshop competition

I don’t think anyone else is going to enter this so I reckon I might call it early. so far @Michaelinvegas @zk8_builder @Luke @Dedbny you guys have a 1 in 4 chance of a beautiful new camera!

2 Likes

Gonna call it now ?

I said i’ll give it a month, and its been 18 days. i’ll give it 2 more days to make it an even 20 days.

Ok I’m ready to win

Great. Sons been nagging me everyday since he posted the design. If we do win I can draft up a proper plan wth any adjustments you may need.

We will see

Im planning on filming my build in a few weeks and making it a more follable tutorial for new user… or at least something to show when i blow up my vesc and lipos going up a 5% hill and question what i did wrong …know what is pretty handy for filming a build :wink:

What’s up losers lol

I know you are but what am I

1 Like

@lowGuido Do we have a winner announced yet.

ok drum roll!! the winner is…

@Dedbny

wooo!! PM me your deets so I can get you a new camera!!

I gotta say despite there only being 4 entry’s it was a pretty tough decision for me. special mention to @Luke because I was impressed with your level of research.

1 Like

Congrats @Dedbny well earned :slight_smile: I wanna see how the workshop comes out like

1 Like

Hope your son uses it well @Dedbny

Hi Dean,

Thanks for puting up the thread. My 8 year old has gone ballistic jumping up and down. Big thiumps up to you.

Looking forward now to the build, and what cars end up in the garage.

2 Likes

Woot woot @Dedbny :fist:t2::fist:t2:

We expect some footage with the new camera @Dedbny

Good times!!!

Way to go, kiddo! Have fun with the camera!

Yep. Planning on some footage for sure.

@lowGuido Thanks for puting up the comp and great prize. Jack will get alot of fun out of it. First unboxing ever, so be kind to him. @Luke @Mobutusan @Michaelinvegas @zk8_builder

He talks alot, so vlogging could be his thng.

https://youtu.be/8Tz1NefhREQ

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smile: