Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

The ones I’m giving away are 9mm IIRC. For my build I ended up using 15mm and two of em.

4 Likes

Pm me if your 97mm clones are still available!

1 Like

PM’ed you about shipping

3 Likes

Nice thread!

What if we built a complete board with everyone’s spare parts… we could auction it off for charity or a giveaway.

8 Likes

If someone needs some 90mm flywheel clones (never used) and has an esc we could work out a deal (swaping +I would pay)

1 Like

I think I’m going to start a barter/trade thread

6 Likes

Please do 10 char

1 Like

I just did in the market…lame that i didn’t post anything to trade…but i will when I get home from the Falcons game later…Rise Up

1 Like

@L3chef it’s your call

1 Like

You got it, PM me your address.

1 Like

Not sure yet, @L3chef made the 1st call so waiting in him.

1 Like

Just got you PM. Shipping is killing the deal for me. Appreciate the offer tho! @Pr0dy it’s all yours

1 Like

@Pr0dy PM me your address and I’ll get it in the list.

I have a metric shit ton (x10 to be exact) of HTD5M 250mm x 15mm belts, I don’t even remember where they came from. If you want 1 or 2 or whatever just let me know.

x2 to @intensivegecko x2 to @Jedi x4 to @Mobutusan

4 Likes

I’m in the same boat. i’ve got about 10 of the 15mm wide 250mm belts.

5 Likes

Also, these motor mounts. They were fabricated and sold by someone on the forum, can’t remember who, but I couldn’t get the clamps to work…shredded a hanger trying, so use at your own risk.

I don’t know where the idler bearings went, but it’s just a 8mm bolt with 2 abec bearings and some speed rings. They should be easy to come up with.

If you want them send me a PM.

x1 for @Vanarian x1 for @Jg33

3 Likes

I’ll take these! Where are you located? I’ll browse through your thread :smile:

1 Like

I’m in US shipping is around 7 bucks in the US. PM me your address and I’ll send them.iut Tuesday.

2 Likes

This is a fucking goldmine right here…

3 Likes

Anyone want to part out with an esc?

1 Like