Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

I’ve got 4 motors, 5055 and 5065 in 230 and 295kv (probably lower than stated). I will throw one or two in the next two orders placed on www.buildkitboards.com just pm me which (one or two) motors you want and I’ll chuck them in the package.

Any order (no minimum) to qualify.

14 Likes

Just preordered a 15mm pulley, does that count?

5 Likes

You ship to UK?

Yes I do. PM me what you are interested in and I’ll let you know an accurate shipping cost.

Only 1 motor left. I got three in the spam of 1 minute so I will just do 1 motor per order.

3 Likes

Yay, I made It! Thanks @JLabs , this is why I love this place!

4 Likes

@mmaner you are a legend for creating this!

5 Likes

Thank you sir :grinning:

2 Likes

Ill take anything :):slight_smile:

Ok, last thing in the list…I think :grinning:

These are Hobby King motor mounts, from the 1st batch. I’ve never used them. They will take some modifications to work on caliber 2 trucks, or any trucks really.

I’d prefer to give then to separate people, want to get as many people riding as possible. Shipping in the US will be $7 and $32 to Europe.

x1 to @GrecoMan x1 to @Jedi

6 Likes

Damn, Mike! This really is epic! Can’t wait to rip it with ya in Birmingham! BTW, when you headed down this way?

1 Like

want them but don’t need em haha

1 Like

Thanks brother :grinning:

Hopefully soon, if everything goes right I’ll be closing on some property Tuesday and will be down the week after. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Just curious here … You say 1st batch don’t fit calibers without modding. Are there later versions that do fit?

I had heard there were some changes, I don’t really know what they are. Just wanted to make sure it was known this isn’t a bolt on and go kind of thing.

2 Likes

yknow? maybe i do actually “need” one of those! not sure if i’ll have my second mount done by the time I have everything ready to go. if I don’t end up using it i’ll just pass it on.

1 Like

Ok thanks. 50k chars

Cool, it’ll go out Tuesday.

1 Like

There are still belts left, everything else is claimed. I’m still waiting in @Vanarian and @Jg33 to confirm on the motor.mounts.

2 Likes

There is also still 1 motor left, @mmaner placed the fourth order but graciously passed on claiming one.

3 Likes