FreeSK8 | World's First Open Source Electric Skateboard Platform

FreeSK8 is an open source, comprehensive eboarding & LEV system comprised of multiple devices that communicate with each other to provide critical system sensor & fault data to the rider & other system components. These systems are comprised of an ESC (Electronic Speed Controller, VESC-Compatible), Radio Module/Datalogger/BLE Module (Robogotchi), Wireless Remote Control (FreeSK8 Remote/OSRR 1.0), GPS, SmartBMS (Battery Management System), Power Control (AntiSpark/power switch), Lighting Control System (LightShow Module), & various battery technologies.

Learn More About The FreeSK8 Project here:

Learn More About The VESC Project Here: https://vesc-project.com/donations

5 Likes

I wonder what a psychologist would have to say about this…

2 Likes

This video has been updated as requested by andrew dresner.

To the best of my knowledge, we believe the material that allegedly infringed andrew dresners ip rights has been removed.

This video is published under Fair Use: Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act in 1976; Allowance is made for “Fair Use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

All rights and credit go directly to its rightful owners. No copyright infringement intended.

This post about you trying to steal the fruits of other peoples hard work and cash in on their good name and seo to flog off your questionably sourced surplus stock is really the best you can do isn’t it?

1 Like

@onloop couldnt you have gone with a different name?

you don’t like my name?

“onloop” is fine.

But “freesk8” was already taken by another esk8 brand before you posted this.

1 Like

I think that he is playing into the idea that the project is about sharing work.