FS EU : 4 x Trampa Gummies €80

still for sale.

…or do what @Eboosted does when trying to ship enclosures from Perú to the US: try send the ítem with a friend or relative who flies to the US and that person will do the favour to ship the ítem for you, nationally, once inside the borders.

On the other hand, although the Gummies wont fit the Rockstar hubs, they do fit the Evolve hubs.

Can you revised your price? Thery are now 80euros on trampa website…

Yeah I just noticed that. Price is down to 80€. Trampa’s is 88€ Shipping to Netherlands or Luxemburg is only 5€ France and Germany 10€ most other countries in western EU 15€

You might want to put that price in the header.

I have edited the price in the title :slight_smile:

i am looking for gummies but for this price i prefer something new. As this is kind of used, if you really wanna sell it, discount should be around 20% to 30%.

But this is selling for quite some time now, i dont think you have urgency.

1 Like

Hi, I have absolutely no urgency. They were barely used, I only took them out the one time for 15-20km, if you look at the picture you’ll still see the molding line is not erased yet, they’re just not shiny anymore. I admit it may not be a fantastic price but it’ll still be 10 to 25€ cheaper than Trampa’s depending where you live,