Gavisgon | Datron CNC Custom Billet Deck | Modified Paris RP Trucks | BKB 6354 Motor | Hobbyking Mount | 10S3P DIY Pack | FOCBOX

Should make your own trucks!

I’m planning on having a go at that at some stage, possibly using generative design. I also am quite keen to integrate the motor mount, so it can’t come loose. Haven’t had that issue yet, but there’s always a chance.

1 Like

And that’s pretty much it. I’m currently varnishing the enclosure, and sealing it as best I can, in case I ride through a puddle at some point.

finished

3 Likes

Which trucks do you recommend?

Surfrodz are pretty good.

And Paris trucks might cause you problems since they’re cast trucks and round

Enclosure looks so good btw

You need some paint on that enclosure! How bout chrome? :smiley:

Thanks. I’ll have a look at Surfrodz. Never seen those before. I’ll post pics of the varnished enclosure when it’s dry.

1 Like

Hmmm… Vinyl dip? I kinda like the bamboo look though. I wondered about engraving a pattern on it, but it might be too much.

1 Like

Some skate/esk8 stickers might do the trick as well. Sure you could have some in the mail from ppl here.

Awesome. Is there a standard community logo or something? I’m new to this group.

Good question, theres not an official sticker for esk8.builders but companys like muirskate like to throw in a mountain of stickers when placing an order. Same goes for some of the other suppliers on here :slight_smile:

Don’t know if this has been asked yet, but how much did the deck cost you?

The guys at Datron were kind enough to give it to me at a tradeshow, as a one off.