General Discussion - only about electric boards?

So I posted topic about electric scooter in category “General discussion” which is described as “Discuss topics that don’t fit into the other categories. Such as electric bikes, electric cars & technology.”

Could someone point out why it was hidden or in which category should it go?

This is an electric skateboard forum. Not really worth it to talk about much else unless it relates somehow, and a lot of the electric scooters out there are irrelevant because most of the ones that use a similar system to e-boards are underpowered compared to today’s market

1 Like

Look at the URL search bar. Does that answer your question?

http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/4536155.jpg

2 Likes

I think endless sphere would be a better fit. They are about all different kinds of electric propulsion.

1 Like

Just my daily dose of salt :smiling_imp:

1 Like

So we have topic about ie. China (documentary), “How did you learn to code?”, “How many drone people here?” but electric scooter is just way off…and electric bikes, cars & technology are just cool. I get it, no point being so mean :wink:

breaths in breaths out mental preparation

Well threads are different than categories. There is no china documentary catagory, but there is a thread. Why don’t you start a thread like “Thoughts on electric scooters”

1 Like

But it never was about categories. He just asked why his topic was deleted. I am confused :confused:

3 Likes

Oh, I thought from the original post it was about categories. If I’m wrong, my mistake.

Then read it again! @adrian009 probably deserves an apology :wink:

1 Like

brutal mods murdering innocent topics… let’s sell cookies to launch a campaign!

Sign me up for a box of thin mints :smile:

That was my thought, to ask about e-scooter in “general discussion” category. Maybe I shouldn’t use link to aliexpress seller, sorry for that!

@adrian009 I don’t know which mod deleted your thread but that shouldn’t have happened, unless there was a reason. Please repost it and I will make sure it isn’t deleted.

@lox897 @adrian009 whoops I was the mod that addressed that thread I think. It was flagged as spam by another user and based on the flag, the title, and the link I agreed and marked it as spam. Sorry about that! We get a lot of random e-vehicle vendors putting ads in the forum. Pls repost!

2 Likes

I see and I have to admit that was quite fast action, that’s why this forum is spamless! Good job! :smile:

3 Likes