Getting into a build and need some clarification

How’s it going all. I had a question in regards to a build that I was looking to make and the parts are gonna be coming from a few different suppliers. Here’s the list

Trampa HS11 Deck Original Trampa 8 inch wheel Trampa Beastbox Kaly NYC or ETOXX gear drive - (can’t decide?) Maytech Motors - (Kv can’t decide?) Trucks - Can’t decide ESC - Focbox Unity Battery -Samsung 40T 21700 12s4p pack

I’m a novice builder with limited experience but I currently have a used build that I was gonna take the battery out as well as the ESC and bms and install it into the new build. I am going to get professional help with dealing with the battery and everything from a legit technician so that isn’t my concern. My issues is synergizing a solid truck option with a specified gear drive and a motor. Everything else is pretty simple on paper but I’m having issues with those three. I heard great things about the Maytech Motors but would potentially jump on a motor/geardrive kit from EToxx to take away the hassle. I heard great things about Kalys new helical drive system so if it was worth it, I would love to pair them with dual Maytech Motors if the juice is worth the squeeze. My Kv is gonna be <180 and I’m looking for a gear ratio for torque, less top end and more of an all terrain setup. I’m just super confused about the trucks and some other things mentioned that is causing me issues to buy the parts. Can anyone enlighten me on the proper parts to buy if I wanted to go route A with Etoxx kit and route B with Maytech Motors and Kaly gear drive. Thanks so much

@Kaly i havent checked his store for a while, but i think kaly would probably sell you a set of truck that are compatible with his gear box, no? One nice little package.

If possible, Buying all from one vendor is recommended.