Golf course riding

anyone tried this with big wheels there is a place by me that has a coarse that goes down hill I go there at night, you can actually drift the board the grass in cut real low very nice cant wait to try this with AWD

1 Like

Look at this stuff the golf industry is encroaching on skateboarding. just thought this was interesting. At least maybe we can use some of the ideas for future builds. I did notice they are use 4 motors like I have been telling everyone to do now the golf industry is beating us to it. I do like tearing through the greens not for golf though. BTW the boards don’t hurt the grass GolfBoard-4GolfBoard-3GolfBoard-2GolfBoard-1

BTW the top ones are called the “Golf Board” not sure what the ones on the bottom are Almost looks like MBS

Cant believe it I found others under bing images thGJ1WAA03th2ZQDXPDZthHD10F4ZG92e7d5d867064fb5c59eb101c2d7a1c5

the sites don’t have prices just phone numbers. It does list for $2300 USD on ebay

here are the specs not impressed: Topside: • Heat-treated mono handle constructed from aircraft aluminum base and alloy pole • High quality “eagle claw” heavy-duty alloy pole quick release mechanism • High quality tough paint finish with clear lacquered logos • Monopole & handlebar • Weather proof multi function computer control screen • 5v USB weather resistant outlet • Accessory attachment bar • Heavy-duty attachment straps to secure golf bag • Impact resistant custom front faring suitable for 10 inch staff bag complete with flexi mud guards • Impact resistant custom rear faring with cooler compartment for drinks complete with flexi mud guards• • Handheld remote with variable speed / braking wireless 2.4Ghz trigger controller • Forward & reverse function with 30 foot range • 500mah li-ion 9v rechargeable battery and charger • High quality custom shaped sealed laminated deck • GSC umbrella with dual customized left or right side holder rated to 65 mph winds • Drinks holder and Score card holder • Quad golf ball & Tee holder • Divot pourer sand bottle • Space for GPS or electronic accessories • UV stabilized logo grass mat • Dual front LED lights and rear red LED strip • Rear spring loaded quick release seat (cannot be used while driving Golf Skate Caddy) Underside: • 30 Ah Quick release Lithium NMC (LiNiMnCoO2) battery (completes 18+ holes) + (9 holes) * • 30 Ah spare battery option – don’t miss out on another rental again • Fast Charger: 1.5 – 3 hours • Low impact 10inch turf tire ( low ground force pressure impact of < 8psi ) • Dual 1000w whisper quiet high torque brushless motor with soft-start • Custom computerized mapped software • Automatically engaging parking break for slopes and inclines • Tuned front bush and dual suspension springs • Water resistant computer management system • Rear suspension limiters • Quick release receiving seat hitch General Specifications: • Weather / water resistant • Easy to ride (5 minute learning curve) • Suitable from ages 16 + • Easily transported in your family sedan, hatchback, 4WD etc. • Max Rider weight 265 lbs + bag • Total Weight 70 lbs without battery + 15 lb quick remove battery • Top speed <13mph

th91BGA6UGth2JXZDFRO

yes. there are already several older threads just like this one. even a few DIY builds. TUTSF.

I’ve always wanted to get into a golf course to ride. I’m sure I’d get kicked out immediately. Once I slipped through a gate to a college football field. I had a groundskeeper chasing me from side to side trying to get me out.

2 Likes

We had a family thanksgiving thing in Gatlinburg Tennessee a couple of years ago, a big ass cabin on a golf course. The course was closed and I got to ride all of the cart paths for 2 days. It was mondo fun :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

I live in the middle of a course. It’s currently seems I can ride the trails when it closes in the evenings and no one says anything. A few dog walkers and bike riders use the trails after closing as well.

Now if I started doing doughnuts in the grass and jumping in and out of the sand pits. I’m sure it’s going to be a different story that ends with me outrunning a golf cart with a flashing yellow light.

Be cool, stay on path, and enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Pictures. I got wild fantasies going on now, from underground bunkers to a Gopher hole.

I imagine leaving the house only safe with a helmet :rofl:

1 Like

Tried to find some, turns out I left it all on my instagram story and that’s gone now. I found one clip that saved to my phone.

https://gph.is/2xsL0la

Just rolling hills, sadly most turns are banked the wrong way to force speeding golf cart riders to slow down. Spans about 200ish acres. It’s actually 2 courses that happened to build right next to each other, divided by a low traffic road. I’ve not explored it all yet. My house sits in a little teardrop with one way in/out surrounded by the course. The golf cart path crosses that one way in/out so it’s easy to get on. However the course is surrounded entirely by a moat, so getting back off is a bit more difficult.

I’d get more footage this evening, but I’ve got a house to clean and a 12s7p that needs welding.