Golfboard China clone upgrade (ecorider E7-2 electric golf skate )

Hi Have bought a golf board clone from China , would like to upgrade the VESC and hub motors or convert with 2 out running motors? Has anyone done it before? Does anyone know if it can be done?

Nope its impossible.

(means search the forum abit, maybe look into som mountainboard threads etc, nothing extra with a golfboard besides esthetics)

1 Like

post links to what that actually is and maybe there is something to be done.

1 Like

lol

Link to the Chinese copy???

1 Like

Nice picture. Link though?

https://www.ecoriderscooter.com/off-road-electric-skateboard/ecorider-e7-2-four-wheel-golf-skateboard-electric-scooter.html

i read it a hub motor 10.5"wheel of 70 kv

1 Like

i have seen another post on this forum with same subject but it had only few comment and no real solution here the link

thanks to anyone that could help

Hello, Just got one of these too (unfortunately). I’m trying to figure out why one of the motors isn’t running. If it was I would swap out a rear hub and a front tire. (I.E. A hub on the back right and front left or vice versa. This is how my GSC Golf Skate Caddy is configured and does really well up hills.

1 Like

:arrow_up: this is a good cheap option for getting more traction. Putting satellite motors on that would be a mission in fabrication. I would think about getting a couple more motors and another kelly clone controller and rigging it up for 4wd. Alie express have all that chinese stuff and cheap.
With the handle bars you don’t need a wireless remote so try to keep it as close to the original as possible and the conversion shouldn’t be too hard. Vesc’s are designed to be uber smooth so you don’t get thrown off the board but with handle bars that is not really a problem so stick with what is already in there.
Do a bit of research on the original golf board because I’m betting that does not have the fusing issues yours has. The chinese are great at copying designs but sometimes less than stellar at making them work. Interesting project though.

1 Like

Can anyone please help with this troubleshoot? Trying to figure out why one of the motors isn’t working. They shipped the board and battery separate. I just image image image hooked up positive to positive and negative to neg. Back left motor doesn’t run. It did kick on for 1/2 second once. never again. There two are computers running to each 500w wheel hub motor. The non working one has fewer wires running to it. Not sure if this is how its supposed to be. Perhaps some pictures of wiring from another unit may help.

Video link