Good deal? Evolve Carbon GT Gen2 on OfferUp

no worries.

I think its just for protecting the Motor and sound dampening. Would be interesting to see it from the inside.

1 Like

Honestly I think it’s worth it because the deck is the beautiful

Just repeating @Battosaii, it’s great advice

E: found this video, didn’t watch it, I’m just assuming it has relevant information https://youtu.be/b7WojX45sQ8

3 Likes

Looks like something @Arzamenable might add to his endless amount of builds?

2 Likes

I fuck with your exclamation point at the end of the question. It’s different. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Hi personally love the deck and the double kingpin trucks.

Buy the board and enjoy it. If you everr get fed up with it, then you’re left with a really good base for a nice build. Here’s mine:

Let me know if you ever need a detailed parts list.

3 Likes

We don’t talk about my irrelevant grammar

1 Like

I love the deck’s length, but I think it’s too narrow in the front and a tad too flexible. If this deck had some carbon work it’d be really awesome. Widen the front a bit and stiffen the deck. This deck fits a 10S6P.

It fits a 10S7P, if you swear at it a little. :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually like the tiny bit of flex it offers, as I ride with Trampa’s 6’’ wheels. I guess it’s all down to personal taste…

1 Like

Too late. Making the CG gen 1 great again. image

Mine was 200, I said forget the battery bc those lipos toast.

I think deck alone is worth 200-300+ if not cracked.

4 Likes

True stories.

1 Like

Which drive system are you using? Did you re-use the original gen2 trucks?

I took two gen 1 trucks and cut them up and put motor mounts back together to make a dual mount rear truck made of only gen parts.

2 Likes

Nice work! I’d be interested in seeing some photos/videos of that process, if you have them.