Got scammed on the buy and sell section

You do it your way, I’ll do it mine. We’ll see who succeeds. Let the games begin! :smile:

ok so here’s the plan.

we all meet up at midnight at Del Taco. I would say Taco Bell, but the point is to not be seen by anyone. And i need tacos and mountain dew or i can’t go through with it, i’ll just fall asleep in the van.

then we get a van. best to just steal one and cake mud on the plate '70’s style.

so then we van the guy, black sack and all, and make him answer a bunch of existential questions about chicken sandwiches until he cries for a dead god to save him and loses his shit.

then we hand him a shovel and make him dig a hole while blindfolded and ear-muffed on public property while somebody reports a hole digger to the cops, and while he’s blindfolded and digging we sneak off and leave a bunch of signs saying he’s digging for his conscience. Then the cops show up and find a crazy distressed guy in the middle of a performance art piece on public property that involves destruction of public property and put the whole thing on youtube from behind a tree.

18 Likes

I approve.

now all we need is a date.

1 Like

@longhairedboy Everybody bring their gf’s along to make it less suspicious. Why not upgrade to a turbo school bus and bring a bunch of them? Nobody will suspect a thing!

1 Like

1 problem. i’m not sure i can legally fly alone… :rofl:

Why not? I think you can…

1 Like

Guys I appreciate your help, it might even be worth losing another 600usd in buying a flight just to take part :weary:

1 Like

No problem I’ll be there we’ll sort it out. Just come! It’ll be fun! Pick you up at 8?

1 Like

I’ll pay half if you buy me 2L of genuine russian vodka.

2 Likes

actually i think the age might be 12…

scratch what i said earlier

2 Likes

I’ll just smuggle you along. It just so happens I got a few coffins laying around. Isn’t that a wonderful coincidence? Might be time to paint my school bus black for the occasion. You have any yellow paint?

2 Likes

A big chunk of the area burned down last fall, doubt they’ll be expending many resources looking for this kid.

Oh I didn’t know that

But if he is still at the school, it will be easy to contact him

Doxing… :nerd_face:I can hook that up lol

Windsor? Same place that Alextech is from? I wonder if it’s the same douchebag or some dipshit friend of his that found out how to scam us and get away with it. Fuckers are basically living in my backyard, geographically speaking.

3 Likes

@longhairedboy, Leo is looking for a date… I got the impression he meant you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

oh ok mr mature. turn it into something it isn’t :roll_eyes:

1 Like

LOL, don’t get all sensitive on me…just busting your chops a little :slight_smile:

3 Likes

cyber bully! :sleepy:

6 Likes