Got Way Moonwalk esk8

No remote controler; fully controled by body gravity (movement); fast reaction board; Li-ion battery powered.

https://youtu.be/zmcoxSqqqOQ

Motors: (2) 36 Volts, 250 W Battery: 340 Wh Weight: 14.8 Kg Speed: 35 Km/H Charging time: 2.8 Hours Wheel size: 127 mm Dimensions: 110 mm x 40 mm

1 Like

This concept has been tried before but was never very popular.

1 Like

250watts per motor? Thats 7Amps per motor…terribly underpowered imo.

3 Likes

Zboard came out with this concept 2 years ago but it just doesn’t work well because foot position and body movement is for balance, not making the board stop and go.

3 Likes

14.8 kg? Damn

1 Like

GotWay had already perfect there sensor technologie on Electric unicycle unlike Zboard… @BigBoyToys I don’t think it is unpower, but like E-bike they don’t show the max output power but the average, since most of contry require 500W max to be legal on street.

I don’t know how it will feel, but it sure will be a interesting product to watch

2 Likes

not sure how i feel about feet controls, plus its too heavy and slow. Ive seen those wheels on someones board here, they went from scooter wheels to wheels that look identical to the gotway wheels.

either way im glad their in the game they make really good unicycles i hope they can put up a competition with whats out there already.

1 Like

It wouldn’t work for me, I move my feet around too much. And I don’t always lean forward. Sometimes I even lean back when I’m cruising just for style. Sometimes I press my back foot in turns to make the tail swing around like surfing. Maybe I should put the esk8 away and just go surf. LoL Well I do when there’s waves, just there hasn’t been a lot of waves lately.

2 Likes