Had to push my board the other day

my motor can came loose, I had to push all the way home BOOHOO - luckily was there when I got home! is the only place to be!

7 Likes

I mean, it is a better read than the Enertion won’t refund posts, or enertion r2 catches on fire, ect…

Thanks @whaddys

5 Likes

Reported for being off topic. Let’s talk more about getting home when esk8 fails. If it’s a enertion failure the ambulance is normally the first choice

3 Likes

Yeah there’s not enough talk about psychological well-being in the world of esk8! I was just so sad when I had to push, and also when I realized how out of shape I am after pushing 2 mi - it was just such a joy to have positive community at when I got home!

5 Likes

lol my favorite comment today

3 Likes

You had it lucky. I was on campus riding to my car and I hit a crack/bump going about 15-20mph… The board snapped in half and I had to carry both ends to my car about 1.5 miles away.

9 Likes

Thankfully I didn’t fall. My plastic battery enclosure took a the hit and I just skid to a stop. Also, motor had no damage after my rear trucks flung off

3 Likes

Thank you OP. I checked out the other forum and my mood is much better now. Saved me a trip to the therapist. 10/10. would recommend.

5 Likes

GAHH :scream::scream: DUDE, glad you’re OK! how the fuck did the integrity of the deck get so compromised??

2 Likes

No idea, I still have no idea how I managed to stay on it. I’m really thankful that the back broke and not the front. Had the front broken it would’ve launched me

1 Like

Are you one Esk8 . News?

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::ok_hand::ok_hand::fist_right::fist_left:

3 Likes

Its clearly the reason why the shit broke :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’ve never actually been on there

Well you just made a comment with “” in it. So now you’re on a enertion watch list. Don’t get banned. Lol But if you do, there’s somewhere else to go. :wink:

2 Likes

I think you scared him off :joy: he edited his post

1 Like

Lol. And they deleted part of my post.

@Skunk

did ""get edited out? :joy::joy::joy::poop:

1 Like