Hardware Components Bundle - An easier way to get the little bits you need for an ESK8 build?

Hello esk8 commnunity!

I am here to get some feedback about an idea that I had that could benefit the DIY community, especially first time builders.

I would like to create an Ebay listing that bundles together some basic electronic hardware components that are necessary for a build. A potential electronics bundle could be a VESC CANBUS connector, a vesc 6pin to 5pin hall sensor adapter (most motors don’t have a temperature sensor), a 5.5*2.1mm DC barrel jack, and maybe a DC 8-63V Digital battery capacity indicator.

This bundle would not include any of the major components like a high-voltage switch or the vesc itself, rather it would focus on all of the little connectors that make a build more convenient and professional.

When I went to build my first board I had to buy most of these components in sets of 5,10, or 20 when I really only needed 1 or 2 of them. I would be happy to collect these components together and offer a listing for around $30.00.

I want to know what you guys think. What would you suggest that I include in this hardware bundle?

I would definitely suggest a Bluetooth module and maybe even 10-12 M4 wood nut inserts

1 Like

Can confirm I ordered like 250 of them in packs of 50 from various sources of Ali back in April and I had to order another 50 with priority shipping to actually get any to snow up

1 Like