Has anyone done a build with Steadfast All-Terrain wheels?

Hey everyone,

Has anyone done a build using the black Steadfast wheels? These are the bad boys: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=steadfast+wheels&client=safari&hl=en-gb&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiCoNy9-KrOAhWkHsAKHcdUDh0Q_AUICSgC&biw=414&bih=628&dpr=3#imgdii=Z292NCFi_4XOvM%3A%3Bh9R6dnOYBLuLgM%3A%3Bh9R6dnOYBLuLgM%3A&imgrc=h9R6dnOYBLuLgM%3A

More to the point, does anyone know how to attach a cog to them, and what kinda gearing would work?

Thanks!

I would use a kegel style pulley on those holes, maybe 42T wheel pulley and 16T or 17T motor Pulley.

@oneafrikan someone did it, lemme go searchin’

@GhettoFab.rictation is the guy you’re looking for !

Edit: awesome wheels!

1 Like

its one of the things I have been meaning to do for some time now, but never gotten around to. It wouldnt be too hard.

I had to place a giant washer that sits against the outer part of the plastic rim, not the rubber! Then drilled even holes for each bolt embracing the pulley! I recently placed a pulley for orangutan wheels on a stock mountain board wheel that i just had delivered i’ll post pics tomorrow when i have spare time!

agree, try to watch some intuitive film before creating ideas on paper @oneafrikan

sorry for the late replies everyone having baby girl on the 29th. My full-time job with 12 credits in college loll.