Has anyone found a deck similar shape to the Loaded Vanguard, but stiff?

Yeah, I got this design of someone on the Internet, and thought so myself, which I really like. I’m gonna make another deck, but unsure of the design right now.

Thanks! I just took a quick slow-mo video on my phone and exported it as a gif so I could upload it here. Yeah, I’d originally considered getting a vanguard 38 or 42, but considering that I wanted to paint it and didn’t want to spend the money, I decided that a blank deck was better for what I wanted, and I think it’s worked out well for me.

I can’t say I’ve thought about adding anything with fiber (carbon or otherwise). I’m just working on dropping a few pounds :slight_smile:

I’m just down in Provo studying at BYU, but I’m from NJ

If you have time and ability fiberglass/glassfiber or CF would likely really stiffen it up - and give it more pop to the flex (more energy return). That looks a bit too flexy for my tastes (even separating batteries and electronics).

Since riding is energetic, and just standing on it - if you had any narrower stance it looks like you could easily bottom out the board. So while riding and carving you should be able to load the board more - meaning it will flex more than just stepping on it. Any rock/bump/etc would then likely hit/bottom out.

if you haven’t already - check out OKP’s build threads on his loaded. He does some amazing GF/CF additions and shows what is possible. I don’t think he posts here, but here’s his (lengthy) build thread on ES.

Provo is nice - love the desert south of there! Arches, Monument Valley, Moab, etc. Beautiful part of the country. Monument valley one of my last trips home. Took a couple days to go down into the desert and do some photography. Loved the solitude and milky way at night!

Thank you! :wink:

Your welcome!

1 Like

So they do not ship to Finland. Anyone from Canada that could do me a solid and ship a deck to me?

The deck is so perfect, but ofc they dont send to Norway… -_-

Try emailing them. A lot of Stores Will make an exception if you ask nicely!